I saw in the corner of my eye Sweet Pea walk by "Sweets," his ears perked up at the sound of his name as he turned around with a smirk on his face. "What's up princess," I looked back at Reggie "What do you suppose is the cure for a heartbroken man," Reggie rolled his eyes and Sweet Pea noticed him turning to Reggie. "I suppose a Pops milkshake wouldn't hurt," I nodded and Reggie smiled softly

"As long as I don't have to pay."

I laughed and pulled a 100 out of my pocket that I out there when I pulled all that extra money out of my college money box. "It's on me boys," my boyfriend and best friend followed me out of school and to Pops leaving their cars and motorcycles, so we can chat as we walk.

When we got there we all ordered shakes while reggie ordered onion rings, Sweet Pea ordered cheese fries and I order tater tots. We talked about random things like football, the Speakeasy, the SATs, Fangs' exile came up once but I quickly changed the subject when I noticed Sweet Pea's sad looking face.

At 4:27 on the dot my phon started vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at it.

Beanie Boy 👦🏽

I looked up at the laughing boys. "I have to take this," they both stopped eventually and gave me the okay. I walked into the restroom and called my brother.

J- Hey we're going to Archie's house
Aj- Why?
J- Don't ask me you volunteered us, and it's our turn okay so meet me there okay
Aj- Alright Love you
J- love you
J&Aj- Bye

  I walked over to the table we were sitting out and placed thirty dollars on the table gently. "You two go have fun okay? Sweet Pea I'm giving you thirty dollars to mend this mans broken heart okay. What you choose to do with is your decision," Sweet Pea nodded with a smirk tugging at his lips and Reggie sent me a soft smile. "Okay, bye guys," I waved at them as I walked away.

"Bye Princess."
"Adios."

************************

"Iconoclast," after what seemed like forever we were now doing flash cards. "Iconoclast..." Archie  sighed sitting up straighter and putting his fingers in the bridge of his nose. "Okay, Iconoclast... that is..." I looked up at my brother and he pushed the cards down in his lap. "A person who attacks another's cherished beliefs," my brother explained.

"I'm in high school how am I supposed to know that?" he glanced at me and I shrugged not able to think of a good enough answer. "Why don't we start thinking about the SATs in terms of strategy. When I doubt, why don't you just... fill in all the bubbles marked D," I rolled my eyes as I graded the paper. "A.J. how did I do on the practice test. I ranked it, didn't I?" I looked up at him and gulped.

"Um..." I picked up the paper and Archie took it out of my hand. "I got a 600 on this part," I sighed "Thats your combined score, Arch," I looked back down at the book and flipped through the papers. "It's in the bottom 10th percentile," Archie looked down disappointed in himself when mine and Jughead's phone buzzed at the same time.

Fangy
👹

Jughead looked at me and I nodded "Alright guys, we gotta go. It's Fangs," Jughead explained to Archie, and Betty. "Do you want me to come with you?" Archie asked as I handed the book to Betty. "No. I'd stay and get a couple extra hours cramming in. If anyone's gonna get you up to speed it's Betty," I nodded and Jughead walked over to his girlfriend placing a kiss on her forehead.