"What base is it?" I asked as began eating my most likely cold food.

"Fort Drum." He said.

"Okay, what about my business? What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Well, you could try and open a studio there, or fly back and forth from there to here." He said.

"I mean sure I could do that for a little bit but what happens when I'm pregnant again? That's not gonna be logical babe." I said as I started thinking long term.

"Well, hopefully, people will need their pictures done and you can get paid for it. Look I'm not asking you to stop doing what you love that's not what I want while bringing this up it's just I do need to point out I'll be making 4x the oney I make now, you won't need to work. Hell, you don't need to work now I just know you do because you love it." He explained.

"I know that's not what you're doing. But I knew what I was getting into when I married you and I'm in it for the long hall even if that means putting my career on hold for a while I'm doing this with you. You obviously have to take the job babe I mean you may never get this chance again we have to do it. I'll figure work out at some point even if it has to become just a hobby and not a job or I do fly back and forth until I can't we'll figure it out so take the job." I told him a by this point I gotten up and walked over to him placing my hands around his shoulder.

He placed his head on my shoulder as he rests his hands on my waist. "God, I am so lucky to have you. Thank you so much love honestly thank you and if you do come back here for work and I can I'll come with you I promise." He said as he leaned his head up pressing his lips to mine.

"Babe I meant every single word I said on our wedding day no matter what is thrown at us we'll get through it as long as we have each other," I said as I rested my forehead against his.

He smiled down at me staring into my eyes and I knew this was going to be a crazy process of us moving once again but I knew there was a reason for it and I was already ready to take this next step with Oliver.

"Well, I guess we're moving to New York!!" I yelled laughing as I threw myself in his arms.

He stood up and spun me around us both laughing our asses off. I swear these are the moments I live for in these past ten months of our marriage these little things is what I've enjoyed the most.

"I love you so much, and I can't wait to take this next step with you." I smiled once he had stopped spinning us.

"I love you too babygirl, and I'm equally as excited to be taking this next step especially that we get to do it together." He wrapped his hand around my neck and leaned down pressing his lips to mine.

"Shall we have a cookout and invited everyone this weekend to tell them the big news?" I asked looking up into his eyes as we smiled like lunatics.

"Sure, how about you set it up while I'm at work tomorrow since I'm not really that great at all of that stuff." He said to which I giggled.

"Sure thing babe, come on if you help me clean up maybe you'll get a little lucky tonight," I whispered in his ear as I bit his neck.

He took a deep breath. "Shit, I can't wait." And immediately after that started cleaning up.

When we were done he scooped me up in his arms before racing the both of us upstairs to the bedroom where he threw me on the bed.

He got on top of me kissing down my neck.

Clothes quickly became a thing of the past and passion quickly started taking over hands, it was celebration sex and I hope we have more things in the future to celebrate because this was freaking fantastic.

We finished up and headed to take a shower to clean and in the process went for round two.

But when we finally were done we headed back out into the room and got dressed ready for bed after a long and tiring three hours.

"I love you babygirl, and I'm so happy to be doing this with you so happy." He whispered the last part quickly kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too, I'm so happy I love that we get to do this together wouldn't want to do it with anyone else," I whispered back and kissed his chest as that was the closest thing to me.

"Goodnight love." He whispered.

"Goodnight babe," I whispered back.
............................................................................
A/N: Ahhh they're moving!! To New York!!!

What do you guys think about them moving??? I'm rather excited about it.

And I feel like I should give a warning I think there will be about ten or chapters left before this book ends😭

But I promise I'll be starting one after that!!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Love you guys to the moon and back!😍😘🥰❤️