59

Veronica and Archie laid in bed together -- they had spent a romantic evening get all hot and steamy

Veronica and Archie laid in bed together -- they had spent a romantic evening get all hot and steamy. Veronica and Archie laid under the covers, the brunette turns to look at the redhead. A smile appearing on her face.

Archie glanced at her, "Hey."

"Hmm," Veronica closes her eyes and she cuddles closer to Archie.

"Are you sure your parents aren't gonna come back any time soon? What if they catch us like this?" Archie asks.

Veronica opens her eyes, "The tasting menu at Pourquoi is courses, Archie. We have hours yet." She said.

She giggles softly. Looking at the strong football player, the man who held her in his arms. She held onto him tightly.

"What? You've always wanted to make it in front of a roaring fire?" Veronica asks.

Archie chuckles softly, "No, just- I love you, Ronnie." He said.

Veronica looks at her boyfriend, "You uh- wanna watch Netflix? I wonder what's on HBO." She said.

Archie sits up, "Maybe I should go on the off chance your parents come back." Archie said.

Veronica sits up as well, "Yeah, or at a minimum we should get dressed." She says.

Archie gets out of bed, Veronica does the same. Archie puts on his pants first -- finding his socks and then shoes, but still looking for his shirt. When the shirtless Archie turns he noticed Veronica had just put on her bra and panties, and nothing else.

"Hey, Ronnie, do you know where my-?" He was cut off.

Veronica had tossed his shirt at him, the football player caught it. As he put the shirt on over his head, Veronica puts on her skirt and top once again.

"I'm gonna go- I have to do this thing." Archie said, "I'll text you."

Veronica nods, "Archie,"

She had caught him from leaving her bedroom, the redhead paused and turned around.

"This was as always, amazing." She smiles.

Archie gives her a smile and heads out.

When Archie had left -- Veronica grew restless, so she got out of her bedroom. Phone in hands, and then she left the apartment. She went basically across the hall and opened the door to the Lockhart apartment.

Inside was Peter -- he was listening to music while working on some paper. Veronica walked over and leaned on the couch, watching him write.

"What are you doing?" Veronica asks.

Peter jumps, "Jesus!" He collapsed off the couch, "Don't scare me like that!"

Veronica had a smile on her face, "I wish I had recorded that." She said.