27

Word has run through Riverdale High about possible Fred Andrew's site being vandalized last night

Word has run through Riverdale High about possible Fred Andrew's site being vandalized last night. Rumors were that it was the Southside Serpents.

As Peter entered the school, he was on the hunt for one person and only one person. He ran down the hallway -- basically bumping into students.

He had passed Veronica and Betty, who looked at his direction a bit confused. Betty was a bit worried when she saw the expression on his face.

When Peter reached the lounge he found exactly who he was looking for. Michelle was standing in front of a vending machine looking at her options.

"Michelle," Peter said in between breaths.

Michelle smirks, "I keep saying it Peter, you need to be in better shape."

"Is it true?" He asks.

"Gonna have to be specific, Pete." She said.

"The Serpents," Peter said, "Last night."

Michelle frowns.

"Michelle, were you-?" He was cut off.

"No," She looks at him, "I wasn't there. I think my stupid brother was and a few of the others but, no I was at home."

Peter nods.

Michelle looks at him, "Look, I have the jacket and the tattoo but I don't do much of anything with the Serpents, Pete."

Peter now leans against the vending machine, "Okay."

Michelle nods and then turns to look at him, "I just hang out with them," She said, "You understand, they're family."

He nods, "I know."

Michelle smiles softly, "So, what should I get? Chocolate bar or chips?"

"For breakfast?" Peter asks and then laughs.

In came Veronica and Betty. The two girls noticed Peter and Michelle. He leans closer to her and pointed at some of the options in the machine.

Veronica looks from the two to Betty, "So you and Jughead?"

"We decided to try dating," Betty said, "But- at the same time-."

Veronica glanced at the two, "It's hard. I get it, B." She said.

Betty frowns and sighs, "Think Peter is going to date her- or Cheryl?" Betty asks.

Veronica shrugs, "Don't know but- you know that isn't your concern anymore." She said.

Betty sighs, "I know." She said.

Veronica reached over, "I get it, you miss him. Maybe you two can become friends again." Veronica said.

~RIVERDALE~

Later that day Betty, Jughead, and Veronica were hanging out at Pop's after school. They were enjoying milkshakes, that was until Archie came in.