23

"Mom?" Betty's voice sounded confused, "What are you doing here?"

Alice Cooper stood in the hallway with two gentlemen who worked there as well as Jughead. Jughead had his head lowered, but hadn't said a single thing.

"I pay the Sisters good money," Alice said, "You think they don't notify me if Polly gets a visitor?"

Polly looks at her mother, "Mom?"

"Polly," Alice says, "Jason's dead."

Polly gets angry, "And you didn't think to tell me? And you kept me in here?" Polly got more upset.

Alice with tears in her eyes sobbed, "Baby, it's for your own good."

Polly jerked away from her mother, "Ugh! You always say that! And it's not true!"

Just then Polly was being grabbed by some one of the men who worked there, but Polly was struggling so another guy came over.

"No! Betty!" Polly screams.

Jughead went to move to help the Cooper sisters, but a guy came out of nowhere and hit the boy into a wall. Betty ran over to her sister, holding onto her hand for as long as she could. Both sisters crying.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, I swear to God." Betty said, "I love you, Polly."

And just then the men pulled Polly away from her sister. Betty was grabbed by her mother, only for Betty to jerk out of her mother's grasp.

"No!" Polly screams.

And that's all they heard as Polly was dragged away, screaming. Jughead moved over and held onto Betty's hand for support. The two young detectives looked at each other, seeing his friend in distress -- Jughead did the only thing he could think of which was to hug her.

~RIVERDALE~

Peter was hanging out in his place with Liz, Flash, Ned, Michelle, and Cheryl. His mom came in, bringing them some snacks.

"Here you kids go," May said smiling.

Liz stands up, "Allow me, Mrs Lockhart."

May smiles, "You kids have fun," She turns to Peter, "Your father and I have a date and- well if you need anything Happy will be here, if not just call me."

Peter nods, "Alright mom."

May walks to the door where Tony was waiting, Peter watched his parents head out before turning back to his friends.

Liz had sat down on the couch next to Flash, the boy subconsciously wrapped his arm around her. This gained attention.

Michelle from the floor glanced from the two to Ned, who was sitting in the couch across from them and then to Peter and Cheryl also on the same couch.