"We'll see you then", Claire said with a smile.

Great.

My father got what he wanted like always. After some awkward silence I finally showed my father the door slamming it shut and locking the door,"Bad blood?" Claire asked calling out form the kitchen.

"Wouldn't you if your father insisted on treating you like a special needs kid", I said walking pass her and collecting my laptop and notes.

"Look at things from his point of view. All he see is his son: socially isolated and awkward, withdrawn, hates most people and is a pessimistic. I would be worried if I didn't know why", serial killers don't mesh well with other.

I walked back over to Claire wrapping one arm around here and kissing her deeply until I literally took her breath away. I'm pulled away to see her flustered face,"Most people would just call me an asshole and end the conversation. Not to sound like every other teenager but my parents will never get me. Only you do". I leaned down and kissed her again has Claire started to grind up against me. I was both shocked and pleasantly surprised by her high sex drive. From all accounts I thought she would be more willing to abstain.

In a haze of lust she spoke just above a whisper," What time dose our ride get here?"

"Five. If we start this we won't be able to get any souvenirs", not that I would be complaining. The more Claire and I were intimate the more I learned about what actually got her off. I couldn't start off with just tying her down to the bed with a ball gag in her mouth, choker chain around her neck and a blindfold around her eyes. Now we would have to work up to that. Eventually she would trust me enough to let me have her exactly how I wanted her.

"I mean we are newlyweds", she said standing up on her tippy toes and giving me a quick kiss before walking back towards the bedrooms. I followed behind her.

"You heard that?"

"I heard everything", she said. "And I'll just let you know. You made me sound shady as fuck. I don't blame your dad for thinking I'm just after your money. You could have at least told them about me in a better lie".

Claire said throwing herself back on the bed holding herself up on her elbows. I put my laptop and notepad at the bedside,"But that's the genius of it. A girlfriend they could chase off. A wife is much harder. It takes time, money and probable cause".

"So how are we spinning this? Because you know it's going to come up at dinner", without a doubt it will.

"Lie. Because I think the real story will disturb most people", I admitted.

"So when people ask when did you meet? I can't reply by say oh he was killing my pedophile boyfriend then kidnapped me to his apartment then whisk me away to a private island", she said sarcastically.

I stepped in between her legs spreading them further apart,"Easy you'll say in the third grade", I still remember 8 year old Claire with her Pokemon backpack, Powerpuff Girls lunch box with a Lunchable, pineapple juice and a brownie and her mom put her hair in two twisting ponytails. Even though everyone look the same in our standard navy-and-white uniform Claire shined through.

"When did we go on our first date?" She asked sitting up and then ran my thumb over her bottom lip.

"Freshman year of college", I said caught up in a fantasy. In a perfect world, Claire would have been mine in seventh grade

"Where was it?" she said rubbed my dick outline.

Someone's a horny girl.

"The Dripping Springs Fall Festival", I said excited by what she has plan.

"The hayride?"

"Where we had our frist kiss", Claire pulled out my cock gently sliding her hands up and down my shaft.

"Why haven't I ever met your family?"

" I-I-I was afraid?" Instead I just mutting something I groan softly as her hot mouth engulfs my dick.

Fuck it feels so good.

I love the moment just as Claire's lips first slide over my cock. She slowly glides up and down my member softly making slurping sounds as my cock slips in and out of her hot wet mouth. As she mouth fucks me I start to thrust in her mouth making my nuts lightly tap her chin causing her to moan. She tried to ask more questions, but she gave me her hot mouth and I planned on using it. Between the slurping and muffled moans I was getting close to cumming. Pulling on her hair harder and faster, fucking her mouth without abandon I cum hard. Spurt after spurt flood her mouth across her tongue and down her throat as she swallows my cum.

Good girl.

My world was spinmeing.

"Now why were you afraid of me meeting your parents?"

"That you wouldn't be able to separate my family from me?" I said falling to my knees in between your legs and kissing her upper inner thighs.

"Am I the first girl you've brought home?" She questioned running one of her hands through my hair.

"The frist person", my statement must have caught her off guard because her posture became straight and she pulls away from my tongue on her skin.

"You never brought anyone home? No Sunday Night Football? No guys to come over to play PlayStation? Birthday parties? Sleepovers? Nothing".

"No, even as a child I found people monotonous, pedantic and will ultimately disappoint you. I've trying to escape from under my parents grasp. But, my hobby isn't cheap. And I can hind behind the Greyson name", I explained.

"But, what about your grandparents?"

"I have nothing against my grandmother. I just prefer my grandad. So we see each other at least once a week. He stays on his estate in Sugarland", I said coming to sit next to her on the bed

"So it's not meaning your parents that's important its meaning your grandpa?" She asked.

"And Katie", I added.

"Well I hope you can lie better than me".

I rolled over on top of her pinning her down into the bed,"Of course. Now take off your panties".

"Who said I had any on", she challenged.

I smiled happy at Claire's new found boldness.