Chapter 53 : New

ERICK'S POV

"We need a new photographer, guys. We're leaving in a few days and we still don't have a photographer." Christopher groans as he walks around the studio.

"Unless we ask Simone to come along, again." Zabdiel teases.

I roll my eyes, "I'd rather not come for the tour, if Simone is coming with us."

"But she has Yoandri now." Joel shrugs.

"But Erick doesn't have Alexa, so that could change her mind." Richard laughs.

"No thank you. I'll look for someone else, but we're not taking Simone." I say, getting off the ground.

"How's Alexa feeling?" Chris asks.

"I went to meet her, in the morning but her grandma said that she had breakfast plans with Jake." I frown.

"She'll come around, mate." Richard pats my back.

"Yeah, right. She chose Jacob over me." I groan.

"She didn't choose him over you, she was confused because that idiot had already booked her tickets." Joel says.

"Hey, what happened to Angela? I haven't seen her around." Zabdiel mentions.

"To be honest, I haven't seen her either." I shrug.

"Didn't you mention that she's worked as a photographer for many models? Maybe you could ask her if she would like to be our photographer." Joel suggests.

"GENIUS!" Chris exclaims. "You need to talk to Angie, Erick!"

"No-"

"RIGHT NOW, GO." Richard scold and I groan as I get up and leave.

I mount myself on my motorbike and make my way back home. I halt in my garage and walk to Angela's door. I wait outside in anticipation and after a few minutes, I raise my hand and knock at the door.

Angie opens the door and I giggle to see her attire. She's wearing an oversized pink sweater, unicorn pajamas and fuzzy unicorn slippers.

"What's with you and unicorns?" I laugh.

Angela rolls her eyes and makes her way to the living room, "If you're here to annoy me, go away. If you want something else, come in."

"What makes you think that I want something?" I step inside, shut the door behind me and follow Angie's footsteps inside. She's working on her laptop with a grumpy face.

"You don't come to see me randomly, I'm guessing that you want something."

"What's up? You look annoyed." I ask, changing the subject.

"My mom sends money every month, for me to pay my bills and stuff. I come from a wealthy family and she's marrying a richer guy who I don't seem to like, mostly because his son ruined my life."

"Who? What? How?" I ask, but she doesn't look too comfortable with my questions, so I change my words. "Okay, so?"

"She's getting married and I'm happy for her, but I really don't want to go for the wedding. I couldn't care less about who she marries."