Chapter 3 : She's Different

ERICK'S POV

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Erick?" Joel asked softly.

"What am I doing? I was just talking to Alexa. What the hell are you doing? Why did you ask her to watch Star Wars with you? I wanted to talk to her." I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

I was sitting next to this really pretty girl in the flight, called Alexandra, until she went ahead to watch Guardians of the Galaxy with Yoandri, all because of Joel. She has coffee brown eyes and long, straight dark brown hair. Her smile. My goodness. I think I could die for that smile. She looks so good in that grey sweatshirt and blue shorts.

Joel mumbles, "Yeah right, you were not just talking. You were flattering her, for heaven's sake. You already have a girlfriend, Erick. Stop leading her on!"

"But she's different. Alexa has this aura that attracts me to her. Do you know we've got so much in common tha-"

"Seriously Erick? Are you kidding me right now? You say that about every girl you meet, to be honest. I know you really like women, but leave this girl alone at least? Don't you think she's already overwhelmed with emotions?"

"Why were you eavesdropping, anyway?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean to, but you were loud enough for me to hear and you were flattering her way too much." He said, looking away from me.

"What's it to you, anyway? She's not even going to remember what happened."

He laughed, "You're so stupid, Erick. She's a huge fan. She's going to remember everything."

"Let me make it worth it then. I don't know if I'll ever meet her in Miami again." I said, grinning.

Joel rolled his eyes, "You're impossible. You hit on every girl possible."

"I really like women and they really like me. I can't help it." I shrugged.

A few moments later the flight attendants started serving food and so, Alexa came back and took her seat next to me.

"How was the movie, Princesa?" I asked in my deep, charming voice.

"The movie was good," she said as she looked away, blushing.

I love the fact that I have such an effect on her. She looks so beautiful when she blushes.

"How was your movie?" She asked as she took a bite of her sandwich.
"Amazing, but it could've been better with you, Princesa."

She almost choked on her food. She took a sip of water and looked at me again, "Okay. Enough of flattering Erick. And stop calling me Princesa."

I lean towards her ear and whisper, "But you like it and I like the way you react when I say it."

She mumbled, "I don't like it and I don't react to it."

Alexa looked away, but I could see her cheeks turning pink.

Screw it. I can't do what Joel asked me to do.