Chapter 10 : Jealous

ERICK'S POV

I could get used to picking up Alexa everyday. The sound of her laugh is so mesmerising and beautiful.

I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm with Kate but I'm still hitting on Alexa. I haven't even told her about Kate. She'll be so annoyed if I lead her on, that way and then tell her that I have a girlfriend. I know that I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't stop myself.

You have a girlfriend, idiot. What are you trying to do? Stop flirting!

I had parked outside Alexa's place and she had gone inside to change her outfit. I was waiting outside, in the car. I picked up my phone and texted Kate.

Me : Hola, Mami! You feeling better? ❤️

She replied after a few seconds,

Kate : Hey, Papi! 💕💕 Yeah, much better. My foot isn't swollen anymore. (:

Me : That's amazing. How's Grandma Mitchell? Tell her that I miss eating her paella already. 😩💕

Kate : She's great. I will tell her. I'm at the park, actually. I've met Tyler so many times, here.

Tyler. I think I'm going to develop a certain hatred for that word.

Me : Tyler? The guy who helped you that day?

Kate ; Yeah. He's really amazing. We're going out for coffee, today. 😁

Who the hell gave him the right to take my girlfriend out, for coffee? She's MY girlfriend. I don't care who you are, you can't just take my girlfriend out for coffee, like that.

I snapped out of my string of thoughts when Kaitlyn called me, a few moments later.

I answered on the first ring and heard her cheerful voice, "Hey babe! Sorry, I really wanted to hear your voice."

"Hola, Hermosa! How's Spain?" I replied.

"It's not as bad as I thought. I really miss you, but it's not so bad." She giggled.

I remember falling for this giggle and her smile.

"That's amazing," I laughed.
I continued, "What do you do all day?"

She replied immediately, "Think of you, all day."
"Aww! I'm so flattered." I joked.

"Just kidding. I go out pretty often. I made a friend called Tyler." She said.

He better be only a friend and nothing more.

"Yes, you were saying something? You're going out for coffee, right?" My jaw clenched.

She giggled, "Yeah, we've been spending quite some time together."

I wanted to pull that guy's lungs out.

"That's amazing, sweetheart. Why?" I lied.

Amazing? Nothing was amazing. Some boy was taking my girlfriend out on a date.