Chapter 24 : Ali and Nate

ALEXA'S POV

"What are you planning to do?" Joel asks.

I grin, "Wait and watch."

After the concert, we leave the arena and go to my place to pick up some things that I would need, for the evening.

I walk up to my room and open my cupboard. I pull out a backpack that I buried deep inside it, when I first arrived at Miami. I sling it over my shoulder and run back to the bike. Joel and I are on one bike, Yoandri and Simone on another, and the rest of the guys are in the car.

We go towards a lonely part of the city, nobody really comes there after dark. I know it sounds like it's haunted, but it's not. It's an old highway that isn't used anymore and according to what I have heard, it's a famous biking spot.

"¿Por qué estamos aquí (Why are we here)?" Zabdi asks.

"Yo no sé (I don't know)." Chris shakes his head.

"Could you please tell us what's happening?" Erick groans.

Simone asks, "Aiden, what's happening?"

I walk up to the group of my confused friends.

I look into Simone's eyes, "Ali and Nate. Again."

Her eyes widen, "Oh Lord, no. This isn't a good idea. It's been too long."

Richard blankly stares at us, "What?"
"I'll explain." I say.
"Finally." Joel sighs.

"So, I called my therapist, a few days ago." I begin.

"What did he or she say?" Erick pipes in.

"She said that I have to bring my attention to activities that I have discontinued, as long as they don't add fuel to my fire." I explain.

Simone shoots me a confused glance, "But why?"

"Because the frequency of my flashbacks has increased incredibly and I need to find a distraction for them to go away or not bother me."

"Okay.... So why are we here, again?" Richard asks.

"Well, I got you guys here so that you can see Lexi do this." Aiden says slowly.

"Okay, I'll break the suspense." I sigh. "Bikes used to be my thing."

Everyone looks at me in surprise and Zabdi asks, "You're kidding, right?"

"No."

I reach out for my backpack and remove a little card from inside.
It has a picture of me with short hair and fake details.

Name : Alison Evelyn Browne
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 7th June, 1997
Nationality : Spanish

"A fake ID? For what?" Christopher asks.

Aiden pulls out his wallet and places a similar card in front of them.

Name : Nathan Robert Smith
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 15th April, 1997
Nationality : Spanish