Chapter 26 : Plan B

ERICK'S POV

I just called Simone PRINCESA AND MAMI, BOTH, in front of Alexa. I'm an idiot. I'm hoping she didn't notice it or something.

My apparent girlfriend hurt her leg and so Aiden asked Alexa to change rooms with him and I AM SO GLAD.

I literally hate Aiden. He keeps telling me how much he misses Alexa and how he wishes she'd forgive him for what he's done. I feel like punching him in the face, he keeps staring at Alexa lovingly, all day. He tries to flatter her, but he's not as good as I am. I get a reaction from Lexi when I say something cute about her, she'll blush or smile, but when Aiden does that, she looks at him like she's going to punch him.

Yesterday, I wanted to break his bones and make him disappear. First of all, he agreed to racing with Alexa again. Then he told me that they were 'Ali and Nate' in Spain and they were couple goals and whatnot. Then, he held her hand and whispered something to her which made her blush and she looked genuinely happy for a moment.

It's not fair! Why do Joel and Aiden have to like the same girl that I like?

Alexa looks upset, for some reason. I doubt it's because of Simone, I don't think she even likes her, she can't be sad about her foot or anything.

"Excuse me." She mumbles and walks out of the room quickly, frowning.

I really want to go and ask her what happened but Simone is clinging onto my hand as if her life is dependent on it. She expects me to be her boyfriend and I can't leave her and go, because of that.

I really think that something is cooking between Simone and Yoandri. She keeps smiling at him and blushes very often. She hangs out with him A LOT and Yoandri actually looks at her like she matters a lot to him.

Not like I'm complaining. Start dating him and leave me alone.

Yoandri's holding her other hand and he runs a hand through her hair, "You're going to feel better, I promise, Simmie."

That was fast, nicknames already, huh?

Can I just leave her here with him and go?

The phone rings and I answer it, Zabdiel tells me that we're going for dinner in ten minutes.

"We're going for dinner in ten minutes." I announce.

"I'm waiting with Simone." Aiden says.

I mentally roll my eyes, "Me too."

"It's okay, Erick. You should go." Simone says.

"I'll wait." Yoandri declares.

"No, both of you should go. I'll be fine, Aiden is with me."

"Okay. I'll go tell Joel and Alexa." I say and leave the room.

Where did Alexa go? I need to look for her.

-x-

ALEXA'S POV

"You're okay, calm down, Princesa."