Chapter 36 : Goodbye Argentina

ALEXA'S POV

"You have to come for the wedding, Lexi, or else I'm not talking to you." Emily blackmails as all of us stand outside the airport. We're going back today, after an amazing time at Argentina and I honestly don't want to go back.

"Me too." Noah pipes in.

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there, mostly. Now stop blackmailing me like that." I laugh.

"And that applies to all of you, you HAVE TO come for the wedding." Emily tells the boys and everyone else with us.

"Yup, don't worry. We'll be there, Em." Erick smiles.

"Don't go, guys, please! Stay here for some more time!" Emily pleads.

I frown, "I'd love to stay, but I have to go back to school."

"It was amazing meeting you, Alex." Noah smiles.

"Thank you for everything you've done since I've met you." I tell both of them.

"That was nothing, sister. I'm going to miss you so much." Emily throws her arms around me.

"Me too." I hug her tightly.

Flash.

Simone just clicked a picture of us and she grins, "Friendship goals."

Yes, that's something new. Simone has been oddly nice to me since last evening.

I pull away from Emily's embrace, to see that she's teary eyed, just like me. I pull her to the side, away from all the people. "Don't cry, stupid." I wipe a tear running down her cheek, "I'm not dying or anything, I won't miss your wedding for the world, okay?"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Then I'll see you really soon." Em smiles.

"Yes!"

"I can't believe I'm best friends with one of my favourite singers."

"Well, I can't believe that I'm in love with my favourite singer, but okay." I mention, slightly blushing as my gaze falls on a pair of jade green eyes, smiling at me.

"Joel is so -" Her eyes suddenly widen. Her head whips in the other direction and after a moment, she turns back to me with a grin on her face, "Wait. A. Minute."

I don't say anything as she connects the dots.

"Your favourite singer is not Joel, is it?"

"I guess not." I shake my head, looking at my feet.

"And you danced with Erick because he said you're his biggest fan."

"Well, since it happened in front of you, I can't deny that." I blush.

"AY DIOS MÍO! ES VERDAD?!"

I nod and look away, flushing red.

"LOOK AT THAT BLUSH. OH MY GOODNESS, WHY DID I NOT NOTICE? ALEXANDRA SANTIAGO IS IN LOVE WITH ERICK BRIAN COLON, OH MY GOD!" She states.