Chapter 37 : Rosette

ALEXA'S POV

"Lexiiiiii!" Melanie flings the front door of her house open, the moment I get out of the car and say bye to the boys. She runs over to me and throws her arms around me.

"Melanieeeeee! I missed you so muchhhh!" I hug her tightly.

"I'm so glad that you're back! I missed you, too!" She hugs me back and pulls away.

"Soooo? What happened? I've been seeing pictures from the last concert, you dancing with Erick and #Erixa is back, please explain." She blurts.

"Yes, okay, fine. Let me change my clothes at least." I laugh.

"Yes, right, sorry. I NEED DETAILS."

"Okay, let's go inside first." I knock at my front door.

My mom answers the door and flashes the brightest, "My sweetheart! Welcome back!"

"Thank you, mom!" I smile and hug her.

"Hey, Princess!" Dad appears behind mom. "Hey, Daddy!" I smile and throw my arms around him. "It's great to have you back, but there's something we need to talk about." He says with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Alan, not now. Also, let her live her life, the way she wants." Mom warns.

Whaaaaattttt?

"But-"

"Wait a minute, what's happening here?" I ask.

"Your dad wants to know if you're dating Erick and if you are, he's planning to 'chop his hands off'." She adds quotation marks in the air.

"If that's the case, I won't date anyone, ever." I laugh, glancing at Mel.

"BUT ARE YOU? ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU WANT THIS? LIKE, YOU KNOW WHAT TYLER AND THAT STUPID AIDEN BOY DID." Dad blurts.

"Dad-"

"I WANTED TO KILL THAT REMINGTON BOY. HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER AT SUCH A TIME-"

"Daddy-"

"HE HAD NO RIGHT TO BREAK YOUR HEART LIKE THAT. WHAT IF ERICK DOES THE SAME?!"

"JEEZ, DAD, CALM DOWN!" I yell.

"Sorry." He replies.

"I'm not dating anyone right now."

"Glad we cleared that out." He sighs.

"Plus, Mr. Fisher, Erick is a really nice guy, he won't hurt a fly, let alone breaking her heart. Just saying." Mel pipes in.

"You're right, I don't know what got into me." He shakes his head.

"I understand, you care about me and that's okay." I hug him once more.

"I love you, mija." He lightly kisses my forehead.

"I love you, too, daddy." I smile back before heading upstairs with Mel.