Chapter 52 : Reason

ERICK'S POV

I freeze in place when I read Alexa's text.

Alexa ❤️ : I'm extremely sorry, Erick, Jake already booked tickets for Christmas. I won't be coming for tour with all of you.

I take my phone and toss it against the wall, causing it to break. It doesn't even matter, I'll get a new one.

I can replace a phone, I can't replace Alexa.

I WILL MURDER JAKE.

"ERICK?" Angela screams from her window.

"WHAT?"

"MELANIE'S ON THE PHONE, SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU."

"TELL HER THAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE. I BROKE MY PHONE FOR A REASON." I don't even go to my window, I'm sitting on my bed.

Angela pauses and yells again, "IT'S ABOUT ALEXA!"

I sigh and walk over to my window, "Toss your phone over."

"What? No."

"I'll get you a new phone if I break it, I need to get one for myself anyway." I roll my eyes, gesturing to the broken phone behind me.

Angela's eyes widen, seeing the condition of my phone. She hesitates but tosses her phone over and I catch it, "What's up, Mel?"

"Where is your phone?"

"I broke it."

"Well, for now, Alexa just walked out of her house. She's alone and looks a little troubled. She hasn't taken the car so I think she's going to the Central Park. Go after her, please."

"And do what?"

"Just go, and talk to her or something? I don't know, just go."

I roll my eyes for the millionth time and hang up. I toss the phone back to Angela and she catches it. She calls out before I turn around, "Erick, change that outfit, put on your brown contacts and go."

What? Why? She's crazy.

"You'll thank me as long as you remember that you're a different person." She yells.

I sigh and go to the washroom and put on my brown contact lenses before changing my shirt. I take my keys, get on my motorbike and stop in the parking lot of the Central Park.

I look around for Lexi and spot her pacing back and forth in one part of the park. I run up to her and say in a typical Spanish accent, "Hola."

"Are you stalking me?" She spits, "Like I wasn't confused already, Erick."

"Um, it's me, Erick, the other one." I specify.

She runs a hand through her hair, "I'm sorry, I thought you were-"

"It's okay. Are you alright? You look stressed."

"No, I'm driving myself crazy."

"We don't want that, sit down." I lead her to the bench nearby.