Chapter 2 : 'Star Wars' Wars

ALEXA'S POV

I opened my eyes after an hour, to see Erick watching a movie next to me. I yawned and opened the window blind that he had shut after I had fallen asleep. How thoughtful.

He looked at me with a warm smile, "I hope you slept well, Princesa!"

"Sí. I'm sorry, I probably fell asleep while talking to you." I blushed.

"That's okay, sweetie. It looked like you really needed some sleep."
Sweetie. I'm going to scream again.
"Yeah, I really did, actually."
He nodded.

"Tell me about yourself, I want to know about your tour! That is, obviously, if you don't mind." I said, as I fixed the mess that my dark brown hair had become, by letting it loose from a bun.

I could see it from a spark in his eyes that he wanted to talk about the tour. He smiled briefly and ran a hand through his hair, "Of course, I don't mind. Our tour, Princesa? It was something unreal. I cannot believe that it's getting over already. It's been an amazing experience and there are only two shows left, which are after two months, both in Miami."

I was keen as mustard to hear what he had to say and also, it looked like he really wanted to talk to somebody about it.

When are you ever going to sit and talk to a celebrity about what their life is like, Alexa? You might as well talk since you've got the chance because there's not much you can do anyway.

He continued, "Before La Banda I was just an ordinary boy who could sing and played football with his friends. I did not imagine that I'd be a part of a band someday, with some people who I did not even know. I'm truly blessed to have the boys with me in this journey. They're really supportive and amazing friends. I've never been happier about my life. The happiness that I feel after performing and meeting fans is worth dying for."

I asked, "Don't you miss your friends and family that still live in Cuba?"

He sighed, "Yes, I do miss them. I don't have much of a choice, though. After I shifted to Miami, I've been busy the whole time. I'm still in touch with most of my friends but, obviously, the bond is not as strong as it used to be."

I nodded as I thought about it. Even I will probably drift apart from my friends who live in Spain.

"Why aren't you flying in your private jet, anyway?" I asked, changing the topic.

"The pilots were busy and I finally think that it is amazing because I would not be able to talk to somebody who is so beautiful, on the private jet."

I turned a deep shade of red.

"You're really flattering me, Erick."

"I'm not flattering you, Sweetheart. You really are beautiful." He said, as he held my gaze.
Those green eyes. My goodness.
"Enough about me, Princesa. You probably know about our busy life during our first tour, already. Tell me about yourself." He said.

I could feel myself blushing when he called me Beautiful, Princesa and Sweetheart. Why does he keep calling me things that? It probably makes me turn fifty shades of crimson.

"My life isn't really interesting. I've lived in Barcelona, surrounded with amazing and supportive friends. I can play the guitar and I enjoy singing as well. I used played football for my school team. I'm fond of photography and I absolutely love to travel to different parts of the world." I said.

He grinned, "We have more things in common than I thought."

That smile. I'm going to melt. His eyes. Goodness. I know I was blushing again. Does he have the same effect on all girls, or is it just me?

I smiled back, "Yeah."

Erick was going to say something, when Joel, who was sitting in front of me, turned and said,

"Hola, Hermosa! Qué pasa (what's up)?"

Joel Pimentel. Why are you so cute, too? And I still don't know why I'm getting so much of attention.

I shrugged, "Nothing, I'm just talking to Erick, he's telling about his life. What's up?"

He glanced at Erick and I could not quite understand his expression. After a moment, he was looking at me again. "I'm watching Star Wars, Care to join me? I'm sure Yoandri would not mind switching seats."

"Me? Uh? Are you sure? You can really watch it with Yoandri."
"I've watched Star Wars plenty of times with him. I don't mind watching it with someone new. So, if you don't have a problem, you could switch seats with him."

Before Yoandri could even say anything, Erick shouts, "NO. I AM TALKING TO HER. SHE CAN WATCH STAR WARS WITH ME INSTEAD!"

I giggled softly after hearing his response. Why was Erick so keen on talking to me? It was amazing, but me? Why would anyone want to talk to ME?

Joel  asks, "Hermosa, you should watch Star Wars with me. You've talked to Erick for quite long now, don't you think?"

Wow. I have to choose between the two? I don't know what to do. Ugh.

Before I could answer Joel, Erick interrupts again, "NO. NO. NO. With me!"

Yoandri pops his head from the side, "Hey Alex, why don't we watch Guardians of the Galaxy and let these two watch Star Wars together?"

Thank God. I couldn't choose between these two and Yoandri asked me to watch something else with him.

I let out a small laugh, "Yes, why not, actually? Both Erick and Joel want to watch Star Wars, they can watch together. Joel, do you mind switching seats?"

"No, obviously not." He spoke through gritted teeth, but smiled at me, anyway.
I could see a small frown on Erick's face, from the corner of my eye.
Why are these three boys so eager to watch a movie with me? That is pretty weird, actually.
"Thanks!" I said as I took my seat next to Yoandri. I could hear Erick and Joel whispering behind me, but I forgot about them once the movie began.

-x-

A/N: Hey! That was Chapter 2. I have holidays for Christmas and New Year and so, I do have some time to write. I'm writing whenever I have time. I hope you enjoyed reading that chapter. I promise you, the chapters later will be more interesting. 🙈💙

Edit: Sorry, I've made changes to the story so that it makes sense. I hope it doesn't sound very odd now. Let me know if you have suggestions about the chapters I post. 💕

Who's POV should the next chapter be? Alexa's POV or Erick's POV? Comment and let me know!   :)

Keep Reading and commenting. Follow me and stay tuned for updates!

Until next time.

- Shay x