Chapter 27 : Biggest Fans

ALEXA'S POV

My eyelids flutter open, without my alarm blaring or anything. I've actually had amazing rest and now I feel fresh. Our room fortunately has two single beds, so I yawn and turn to look at Erick's bed. He's not here.

Good morning, Lexi. I'll be back in a while, I'm going to the gym. - E

I yawn as I pick up my toothbrush and mint toothpaste and I brush my teeth quickly. It's seven in the morning and the boys have an interview at nine thirty. I wouldn't voluntarily wake up so early, but I'm actually not sleepy, at all, now. I make myself a cup of coffee and breathe in the fresh morning air, as I stand in the balcony.

You're up way too early, Alexa. You could go for a walk, maybe?

I tie my hair into a messy bun and take my phone from my bedside table. I check my notifications and read all the texts that I have received from mom, dad, Melanie, Sebastian, Caleb and Abigail.

Mom : ¿Te gusta Argentina?

Dad : Hola, Lexi. Are you enjoying yourself, sweetheart? You're feeling okay, right? Any nightmares or flashbacks?

Dad really needs to stop worrying so much.

Melanie : THE PICTURE THAT ZABDIEL UPLOADED IS SO CUTEEEEEEE! ❤️ GIRL, START DATING EITHER OF THEM AND BLESS MY INSTAGRAM FEED WITH YOUR CUTE AND CHEESY POSTS. 😏😂💕

Melanie Benson, ladies and gentlemen.

Sebastian : Hola! How is Argentina?! Estás enjoying? Okay, I don't know why I even tried. 😂 You know that my Spanish is more than just pathetic. You got my point, right?

"Estás enjoying?" Wow, so smart.

Caleb : Did you reach safely? Miss you!

Abigail : Heyyy! Hope you had a great journey. Have an amazing time in Argentina. We miss you already! 😁💚

I quickly reply to all texts and leave the room after I take the room key. I go downstairs, leave the lobby and go out. It's a pleasant day, much cooler than Miami, though. I walk down the street and I hear someone call my name.

"Alexa! Wait up!" I turn around to see Erick jogging to catch up with me.

"Buenos días, Erick."

"Buenos días, Princesa." He smiles.

"What? Simone is here? She's walking already? That's amazing! Where is she?" I say sarcastically.

"You know that when I say 'Princesa', I'm talking about you, right?" He groans.

"Oh really?" I fake his thick Cuban accent and say, "You're fine, Princesa. That's what you said yesterday and I'm damn sure that you weren't talking to me."

"Lexi-"

"You don't need to explain. She's your girlfriend, dude. Don't give her nickname to me. I'm sure she hates it." I frown.