JUNE 2000 - EM (Part 2)

"Like this?" Lex asked as she carefully dropped the magazine out of my 9mm Smith & Wesson.

"That's perfect," I replied. "Now...you wanna de-cock it so flip that," I pointed to the switch on the side.

"De-cock? Sounds painful," she mumbled amusingly. I licked my lips before covering them with my teeth to hide my smile. But I knew she saw it.

"Be serious girl; you got a deadly weapon in your hands," I mildly chastised.

"Sorry," she said, clearing her throat.

"A'ight, so now the ammunition is out except for the one in your chamber. So after you...flip the slide lock to disengage it," I said, trying not to laugh again. I swear, she could be just as silly and immature as me sometimes. "You're gonna pull back hard on the chamber...yep, just like that...and there goes your round." I picked it up off the small table it had just fallen on. "Now, slide it back again and this time lock it while it's still back." I watched her follow my instructions. "Good, okay, now you wanna make extra sure there ain't nothin' left in there. So I usually stick my finger in the barrel to check that ain't nothin stuck in there."

She made a suggestive sideway glance at me and we both stifled our laughter as she fingered the barrel. "It's clear," she confirmed.

"A'ight. So you just loaded and unloaded your shit. Congratulations. Now go ahead and do the whole thing for me," I said, positioning myself behind her and watching her every move. She loaded and unloaded my gat perfectly. Her little fingers doing everything I had spent the last 30 minutes teaching her to do. We had worked on basic safety, loading, and unloading and she had soaked up every bit of information.

"A'ight...you ready to work on hold and aim?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded as we got into our lane. We pulled on our earmuffs and goggles and Lex took her stance at the firing line.

I placed my hands over hers in order to show her how to hold and aim the gun properly. She noticeably trembled the moment my skin made contact with hers. I looked at her searchingly but she brushed it off. "Sorry," she cleared her throat. "Guess I'm a little nervous."

I smiled coyly cuz I knew she was lying but I went with it. "Ain't no need to be nervous girl. You know everything you need to know to be safe, right? And I got your back." I pressed my front up against her back and felt her breaths momentarily quicken and deepen.

"Now remember what I said about holding the gun up as high as you can, right up under that beavertail. There you go...Keep your trigger finger on the guard until you're ready to shoot. Now wrap your left hand around, stabilizing your right hand with it. Put your thumb here...Make sure it don't accidentally hit the slide lock and keep it low enough so it don't get pinched by the chamber when it clicks back."

"What do I do with my other thumb?" she asked.

"I like to put it on top of my nonfiring hand but some people put it on top. I can't do that cuz it'll get pinched by the chamber but your hands are small enough, you can prolly do either." I watched as she put her thumb over her nonfiring hand and smiled a little to myself that she wanted to do the same as me.

"A'ight, good. Now," I placed my leg in between hers. "Widen your stance up a little bit." I noticed her blush a little with how close we were standing. Her ass was touching my thigh and fuck did I miss the feel of that thing. I resisted the urge to press up against it more. "Make sure you got a good grip on it but don't hold it too tight. Relax a little, you're knuckles are turnin' white," I laughed.

She chuckled nervously as she relaxed her grip a bit.

I brought my face close to hers to demonstrate better. "When you ready to aim, line up your target with the front sight right here," I said, pointing to the tip of the barrel. "Keep your elbows locked so the kickback don't fuck you up." I stepped back and watched her get comfortable before saying, "You ready?"