APRIL 2001 - LEX (Part 3)

Thank God I was on the bed cuz if I wasn't, Em's lips all over my neck would have made my legs completely useless. God this feels so good. I rolled my head around slowly to give him better access, his hand supporting the nape of my neck. My fingers fumbled with the drawstring on his sweatpants before I pushed them down to reveal his gray Calvin Klein boxers. He kneeled on either side of me and slid my ponytail holder out of my hair as he leaned me back against the pillows. I kissed him hungrily as I hooked my arms under his and pressed my fingers hard into his shoulders.

"Fuck baby, I want you so bad," he growled, pulling my sweatpants down to reveal my lilac-colored lace thong. I pulled his shirt up over his head, exposing his trimmer mid-section and a new chain I'd never seen before. A wave of sadness washed over me as it hit me that the slight baby fat he'd had when we'd last been together was now gone. Replaced by real muscles. Like he'd been working out.

"I missed you so much Em," I cried barely above a whisper as I held onto his neck while he pulled me up to take my shirt off. His arms closed around me, making me feel safer and warmer than I had in more than two years. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes as all of the emotions I felt towards this man rushed like a tsunami towards my heart. The love, the pain, the longing, the safety, the comfort, the anxiety, the lust....

He leaned me back once more, hovering over me momentarily before covering my mouth with his

He leaned me back once more, hovering over me momentarily before covering my mouth with his. I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head as he leaned to the right to support himself on his elbow. He laid his left hand on my stomach, lightly tracing a circle around my bellybutton before fingering the lace fabric on my matching bra. My body responded immediately, my nipples reaching out for his touch. I ran my hands firmly down his sides and dipped them under the waistband of his boxers. His hand cupped my side under my right arm while his thumb stroked my erect nipple through my unpadded bra. I arched my back, impatient for his hands to be on my bare skin. He got the hint and reached around my back to unclasp it expertly with one hand.

My heart fluttered as I watched him ravenously lunge for one breast. I breathed heavily straight up into the air with my eyes closed as he licked, sucked, and gently bit. A pulling sensation began in my lower stomach and traveled further south as I felt more and more like an addict needing a hit to avoid going full-on crazy. I flipped him onto his back and straddled him. I leaned forward, rubbing myself against him, and gently tugged at his lower lip.