SEPTEMBER 1998 - LEX (Part 2)

I groggily lifted my head up from its cozy position to examine my surroundings. The red lights on the clock radio read 3:12AM. A commercial ad played. Em's arm was still draped over me as we lay there naked on top of the comforter. His leather jacket had somehow found its way on top of me. I smiled to myself, realizing he must have put it there to keep me warm. I giggled when I saw that he had covered himself with his thermal long sleeve shirt.

I carefully climbed out of the bed on the opposite side, trying not to wake him. I opened the closet to find a spare blanket and laid it over him. Memories of what had happened between us only a few hours ago floated in my mind. He had told me he loved me. I had told him I loved him. Nothing in my life had ever felt so right. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, wishing we could stay in this cloud of perfection forever. I quietly grabbed a pair of underwear, sweatpants, and a T-shirt out of my bag and tiptoed into the bathroom.

The hot water felt amazing as it rained on my back so I just stood under it for a few minutes. What now? Are we together? Or are we still just friends....who love each other? I shook my head, trying to keep it from going into overdrive. My shampoo's scent filled the room as my loofah lathered up the rest of my body. I let the conditioner sit on my hair while washing my face and ears. As I rinsed it out, I heard the door open. My heart sped up as I realized it could only be one person.

Em peeked behind the curtain with a goofy expression before letting his eyes scan slowly over my body.

 "Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," he replied, still taking me in.

"Wanna join me?" I asked.

A smile spread over his face as he stepped in. I moved aside so he could get under the water but he pulled me back to him so that we were both under the spray. His hands rubbed my ass and lower back as he leaned down and covered my shoulder in kisses. I closed my eyes, savoring his touch. His hands made their way up my sides to my breasts and he gently rubbed my nipples with his thumbs. They responded quickly. I pulled the back of his neck towards me and kissed him with a fierce hunger I didn't even know was in me. I let his hands explore me. His touch mixed with the water running down me created a plethora of pleasure all over my body. My hands ran slowly down his back and over his ass. I hadn't really been able to tell with the baggy clothes he always wore but he actually had an amazing ass. I squeezed it gently before moving my hand around front and massaging his sack. His dick stood straight out and poked at my stomach.

"You're so fuckin' beautiful Lex," he suddenly crooned into my ear. 

I responded by nibbling on his neck and then his ear, impressed by the goosebumps it left on his skin despite the hot water that still streamed over us. He reached down to scoop his arm underneath one of my legs and brought it up, exposing me. With his other hand, he guided himself into me. I gasped at the sudden entry, immediately feeling my juices spill all over him. Our grunts and moans echoed in the bathroom's acoustics as he lifted my other leg so that they were now wrapped around his waist.