"Okay, well, what's going on between you and that childish whore?" Daemon came straight to the point ignoring anybody's feelings. "If you think of lying to me then you can go out of this house and never come back. With your 'girlfriend'."

Laura slightly flinched at his words, but tried not to look too sad probably.

I hit Daemon with my elbow. "What he's trying to say is that he doesn't want to get lied to. That's understandable, right?"

Rob nodded with a knowing smile. "Let's sit down. This is going to be a little unexpected, I think."

Daemon and I had exchanged a confused look before we sat on the couch of the living room. I had no idea what he was going to tell us, but I wanted to know so badly.

"Do I love her? No. Did I try to love her? Yes. Did I try to at least pretend to love her? Yes. Did it work? No." Rob said in a monotonous voice. I saw the bored, but also tired face expression.

What was he talking about? Was everything forced between them?

"Rob, shut the fûck up. If you say one more word about that, I'll kill you all." Laura whisper-yelled, but she didn't look angry surprisingly.

Was she trying to sound intimidating? I could have laughed, but I didn't, because I was so shocked of how hard she was trying to sound dangerous.

What she really deserves, is a slap. A big fat slap across the face.

"Can't you just shut up. Don't you see how nobody is scared of you?" I rolled my eyes. "Just let him talk."

I was way too tired to argue with someone like her. Laura is just one sick girl that thinks she could control everything, like how she thought she would be able to break me and Daemon apart.

"I have to marry her, because she's pregnant. The child is mine this time. Her parents and mine forced us to this marriage crap as soon as they learned about her unintended pregnancy. Everything was supposed to be an one-night-stand, but I was stupid enough to sleep with her without protection." Rob said before he let out a big sigh.

"Why the hell haven't you told me anything about it?" Daemon asked angrily.

"Have you told me the truth about the other pregnancy from her? I was kind of disappointed that you lied to me about that. I'm your best friend. You could've told me about you mistake also." Rob gave him an answer that made Daemon shut his mouth and sigh. "Did you think it would be easy for me to tell you, when you couldn't tell me about the same problem either?"

"Yes, I know, but this tramp tried to break us apart." Daemon looked over to her with a withering look. "You could've at least tell me that she was pregnant from you."

Rob just shrugged and looked on the ground.

Laura wasn't really good in hiding emotions. I'd always been able to see what she was feeling, now that she's blushing she's definitely embarrassed, but also frustrated.

"When did you guys meet again?" Daemon asked Rob with a confused look. "The last time I saw her was, when we were in college."

"We both met again randomly. It was in a club almost two months ago, we were drunk and had some personal issues. For example I wanted to get over Lisa, because I still love her, even when she broke my heart in the worst ways. Laura hasn't been really happy with her life, because her parents hate her for being a 'nothing', so it was a little distraction to both of us." He gave us a little smile, before he continued.

"I'm sorry for ruining your togetherness. If you want, we can leave." Rob said in a weird way.

"What's going to happen with both of you?" I asked him curiously, ignoring his question on purpose.