Chapter 35

Clare's POV

Who was that woman? She was really beautiful. That mysterious woman was blonde and looked pretty young. Her face was stunning, big blue eyes and pink lips and she had beautiful curves. She was was a little smaller than me.

Oh lord, she looked so shy. Is that Rob's girlfriend?

If yes, wasn't he still mourning Lisa?

"Hello dear friends, how are you doing?" He asked us with a wide smile.

"I think we're doing fine. What about you?" Daemon answered for me.

Rob started smirking softly at the girl beside him. "May I introduce to you my beautiful girlfriend, Laura? Laura, the man on the bed is like my brother, Daemon. And the woman beside him is Clare, his wife, who's like a little sister to me."

He's talking about us, as if we weren't here. Typical for Rob.

I stood up smiling at her. We shook hands. It surprised me to feel how sweaty her hands were. "Hi, I'm Clare."

She remained silent, though and blushed as she looked over to Daemon.

Oh no, Daemon looked probably really intimidating for that poor shy girl.

Daemon only nodded at her.

"That's my husband, Daemon." I frowned, when she didn't say anything yet. "How old are you?"

"She just turned twenty four, mom." Rob answered for her. She was older than me?

Okay, that was rude. I just had to ask this question: "Can she talk?"

Rob rolled his eyes. "Of course, but my little princess is a little shy."

He looked at the watch on his arm. "Sorry guys, but we have to leave already. Daemon, we'll talk later about the guy. Found some informations about him."

"Well, you will have to talk about him with me also." I interrupted him with a smirk plastered on my face.

All those males that have to think women can't talk about stuff like that.

"Of course, mother." He chuckled.

I have him a look that clearly told him to stop calling me 'mom'.

After they both had left the room, I turned to Daemon with a grimace that told him I was confused.

"What was that about?" I asked him, as if he knew the answer. "That was so rude, like, I was so nice. She had no reason not to talk. Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh god, Clare, calm down. It's probably just a random chick. I bet Rob doesn't love her, but just wants somebody to cuddle with." Daemon told me with a shrug.

"No, I don't think so. I mean, Rob said often enough that he couldn't come, because he had some random 'chicks' in his house for the night. I don't care, but there's something really weird about the girl. I bet she has a really dark secret. Either she really is shy or she is a mean girl that thinks she's something better than me. Oh, and did you see the way she looked at you and blushed immediately. First I thought that you might seem scary to her, but that's definitely not the case. What the hell?" I was already out of breath because I was talking way too fast and way too much.

"Clare, it's okay. She probably is really shy. Why do you even care about that. Weren't you the one that didn't care about the others? I also thought you wouldn't care about what people think about you? Just let her be the way she is." Daemon looked at me weirdly.