Chapter 24

"Where have you guys been?" A cringeworthy voice could be heard in the other side of the living room. We all ignored her with an eye-roll.

I was more concerned about my plan on killing my ex best friend. I looked over at Daemon.

"Babe, can we talk?" I asked him softly. His eyes looked concerned, but then he found himself nodding.

As soon as we were in the room, I started to talk. "We need to kill her. Or he is going to get killed slowly and painfully."

He kind of looked surprised. "You really have the mafia blood in you."

"Nevertheless, do you really think he will feel better if we kill her. It's nothing. How about we just kidnap her and then think of something?" Daemon suggested.

I thought about it, doesn't really sound that bad to be honest.

"You know what?" I smirked. "You think of a plan how to kidnap her. And when you kidnapped her, you'll just put her into a random room with just one desk. She must be asleep tho. And when she awakes, I am in the room. Smiling at her."

I was looking out of the window, being proud of what a genius I was.

Daemon chuckled loudly. "You're so cute when you're concentrating."

I just rolled my eyes. "What do you think about it?"

"Actually, a pretty good idea. But do you think we should tell him?" He asked me.

My heart melted away every time he asked me for my opinion.

"No. When I am done with her, you'll get him inside and they can talk. But guards need to be there."

He nodded. "I'm gonna tell my men, so you can get ready."

Suddenly, someone bursted into our room. Guess who was here... Rita.

"Get the hell out of our room." Daemon yelled, which made me smirk in return. But the smirk was wiped off a few seconds later, when I saw that she was crying.

"What happened?" I was now worried.

She looked at me with disgust written in her face. "I have to leave."

This took us both by surprise. "Why?" Daemon asked her in a serious voice.

"You know that I have a busy life, because I am a model. Well, I've gotten called to walk on the casting for the Victoria's secret fashion show. But you need to believe me, that I wanted to stay more. And I still miss the wild nights we had." She apologized, probably with the purpose to make me mad.

"Unfortunately, he doesn't miss the 'wild' nights, because he has someone much better and prettier now." I smirked at her.

She just rolled her eyes and blew him a kiss. "Don't miss me too much."

"Who is taking you to the airport?" Daemon asked out of nowhere.

"Rob. I didn't want to stress you, even though it wouldn't have been stressful for you, but it's ok." She smiled and suddenly was gone.

I just raised one eye and looking kind of shocked. I was really annoyed that he asked her this question, that made her think even more, that he still likes her. Or just another reason to provoke me.

A smack on my butt, tore me from my thoughts apart. "Don't be jealous."

"Stop it. Why did you ask her that? Did you want her to provoke me further? You know what, forget it."

How about I provoke him.

"You know, I just feel so neglected. Nobody really cares about my feelings. I have to take care of everyone, that is not the life I wanted to have." I smiled inwardly, but yet making him think that I was sad.