Chapter 10

He caressed my cheek with his right hand and looked so sad. My heart hurt at the sight of him. And this was awkward.

"I will do anything for you. I just want you to be happy, Flower." He whispered.

Oh, so he is not going to kiss me? Why do I feel disappointed? What's wrong with me? I actually didn't want him to kiss me and now I am disappointed because he did what I actually wanted?

Though, he is so nice to me. I'm wondering why he even cares that I am mad at him. Or why he keeps saying that he would do anything to make me forgive him.

"That's not that easy. You know that you hid the contract from me wasn't really nice, yes, but that you didn't trust me or that you wouldn't have told me if I didn't ask for it or let's say my parents, is what disappointed me the most." I told him honestly.

And it really is the truth. First of all, he hid that stupid contract from me. Second of all, he apparently didn't trust me enough to tell me about it. Well, I know we don't know each other for this long but we have to get along well. And after all he is being so weirdly nice to me, so why didn't he tell me everything.

"I know, Flower. But please give me a second chance... I took a break for a couple of days for you. We could do something. And I could show you the house since we have never really had time for it. Tell me what you want and I'll buy it for you." He said with a small smile on his face.

"Daemon, I don't want you to buy me stuff. Thank you for everything but I'm not a gold digger. And will never be. I actually have my own money. Oh, and please don't take any breaks. Work is important." I said with a straight voice.

"I know. We'll talk tomorrow. I'll just take a quick shower and come afterwards." He smiled at me.

He is so handsome when he smiles.

I forgot that his is in just a towel... well that makes him not less attractive...

I smiled awkwardly as he smirked, probably because he noticed that I was going about to stare at him again.

"I think I'll go in the bathroom, before you start staring at me again." He emphasized the last word, of course with a smirk.

Oh gosh, was it that obvious?

Unsurprisingly, I started blushing because of his state that made me a little nervous, too. What is he actually expecting me to do when he's in front of me with just a towel on that was hanging low?

"I wasn't going to stare at you." I lied, yet I wanted to make it realistic so I rolled my eyes to show him he's getting on my nerves.

"Are you sure?" He wasn't giving up.

"Daemon, what do you actually expect me to do? Not looking at you, when you're standing half naked in front of me?" I raised my eyebrows and hands.

And there he was standing perfectly with his smirk. I just rolled my eyes and and went back to bed.

I heard him chuckling evilly before he went back in the bathroom. God, he has some nerves.

I pulled the blanket below my chin, because I suddenly felt a little cold. I hope I'm not going to have a cold. This is the last thing I could deal with now.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard him opening the door. My back was facing him so he couldn't actually notice me being still awake. I didn't have the nerve to talk to him now or he would keep telling me that I am looking to long at his body.

Though, I admit I like the way he was trying to tease me, or annoy me. I can feel that he really doesn't want me to get upset. And I'm so thankful to god that he didn't let my dad mess with some other kind of mafia. Or an old pervert. I shuddered at the thought...