Chapter 19

Daemon's PoV

I looked at Clare while she's sleeping, my beautiful flower. Yesterday she made me the luckiest man in the world.

And today I'll make her the happiest woman whilst she and I go to her real parents.

Though, I'm not planning to tell her anything until we are on the plane. The flight should've been in the evening but I couldn't wait to see the happy face of my wife.

"Babe, wake up. Our plane is coming in three hours already." I said gently.

She sat up immediately. "What?" Flower asked.
Her reaction made me chuckle a little. Her hair was a mess and I knew that it wasn't just because of sleeping.

"I thought we were leaving in the evening? Do you have some business to do?" She asked upset and shocked at the same time.

"Well, kind of. It includes you, I wouldn't say it's business, though. It's rather a surprise for you. And I hope you will love it." I told her truthfully.

"What kind of surprise?" She asked me suspiciously. The look in her eyes made me nervous.

"Flower, you will know soon enough. But as you can see it's 3am and we have to go in less than three hours." I smiled at her.

I looked at her revealing chest and I immediately got all excited but when I looked at her face again, her cheeks has gotten deep red.

Why is she embarrassed? I've already seen everything and I would love to do it again.

Damn me, I knew she wasn't ready and she probably regrets everything.

"I don't regret anything and I was ready, but it's still weird when you look at me like that, when I'm naked." She rolled her eyes as she covered herself up again.

I knew she was uncomfortable with this, so I just dropped the topic.

"There's just one thing I'm going to tell you, dear. We're going to visit someone." I smirked at her and left her confused in the room.

~3 hours later~

After eating breakfast and talking about random things, time eventually flied.

We entered our private jet and sat on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie." She suggested. To be honest, I'd rather spend time talking to her. Just listening to her soft voice, made me relax.

"How about we just talk. I really do enjoy this more than just watching other people talk in the television." I mumbled.

She just smirked at me and I tried everything not to blush.

"That's the first time I see you blushing and it's adorable. I love you, Muffin." She said with a grin, now.

It might me cringe-y but I really like the nickname she gave me. "Why do you call me 'Muffin'?"

"I just look at your hair and eyes and you already remind me of muffins. I don't know if you already knew, but I really do like muffins." She winked at me.

"And I like flowers." I smirked at her. She playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"Who are we going to visit?" She turned serious.

I didn't want to tell her yet because she would be way too nervous.

"I'm going to tell you when we arrived, and you don't need to ask 'where we're going either because, guess what, I'm not going to tell you either." I smiled at her.

"But you can ask anything else, of course." I told her. I know she has lots of questions in that brain of hers.

"What are we going to do with the contract?" She asked out of nothing. To be honest, I didn't expect this question at all.