Chapter 18

*Mature scene!!!*

The past few days were fantastic, we would
hang out, go out on dates, watch movies. Unfortunately, today is our last day and I'm trying to make it as unforgettable as possible. We will be leaving tomorrow in the evening, so technically we have almost an entire day to spent.

We already had dinner and chatted a little before I told him I was taking a shower. I was nervous about my plans, but I feel ready enough to finally lose my virginity with my husband, Daemon.

I went into the shower and used a shower gel with vanilla scent, afterwards I dried myself and moisturized my whole body and combed my hair, eventually. I applied some makeup which consists of an eyeliner, lipgloss, highlight and some other type of stuff.

I don't know why, but I felt like wearing something more sexy. Thankfully I bought some sexy lingerie before our wedding that I quickly put on.

My dress was purple and sparkling beautifully.

I went downstairs seeing my man lying on the couch in only his sweatpants

I went downstairs seeing my man lying on the couch in only his sweatpants. How can somebody look this hot in sweatpants? Daemon told me he wanted to watch a movie, but apparently he wasn't that interested.

Just when I was about to call him, he turned around and looked at me. His widened eyes roamed all over my body.

My hands were shaking and sweating. I think he noticed that I was getting nervous, but I wasn't going to look weak in front of him I urgently needed to look confident.

I licked my lips and started walking to him until I was near enough. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gazed into his eyes.

I heard him growling. "What are you doing, Flower?" He whispered in my ear.

Instead of answering his question I began kissing and sucking his neck. I pulled him to me, so our chests were touching.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him breathless. My heart was pounding way too fast, I'm sure he felt it against his chest.

"Flower, are you even ready?" He asked me in a serious voice.

"I'm more than ready." With this final sentence he lifted me up in a bride style and headed upstairs to our room.

He gently laid me on the bed and started kissing my neck. From kissing my sweet spots he went to sucking.

Unintentionally, I moaned embarrassingly. Daemon looked into my eyes and I gasped when I saw his eyes filled with lust.

"Tell me you're not going to regret anything." I shook my head.

"Strip." He said huskily. I blinked nervously, but eventually giving in, I doffed my dress and just stood in my lingerie. Honestly, I was surprised he dived into this that fast.

His jaw was tightened, but why?

"What's wrong?" I asked him nervously, a sudden blush crept onto my face.

"Are you really sure? Once you say yes, I won't be able to stop anything anymore." He warned me slowly.

"Daemon. I want this and I want you." I told him in a soft voice. "And... I need you." I walked to him and started to kiss him.

I pulled his hair and he moaned softly. He lifted me up and put me on the bed once again. He broke the kiss and before I knew what happened, Daemon already tore my bra apart.

I gasped in shock. I looked at him with widened eyes, before he pinched my nipple. I arched my back in my pain and pleasure mixed.

"Mhmmm." I moaned softly. He bend his head and sucked on the other one. I pulled stronger on his hair.

He trailed kissed down my stomach which caused me goosebumps.

He took my panties in between his index and thumb and pulled it off. I wanted to clenched my thighs together in embarrassment, but Daemon already held my thighs apart.

"You don't have any reason to be embarrassed, Flower." He said breathlessly. His regard was directed at my sex.

My blush only deepened. He started lowering his head until it was between my thighs. I widened my eyes in shock.

I immediately moaned as he licked and sucked my clit. I moaned his name. He responded whilst he got faster.

A ball started forming in my stomach which only started growing.

"Cum for me, babe." He said before he started sucking again.

I orgasmed and felt like being in heaven, as Daemon licked all my juices off. I felt my legs and arms shaking uncontrollably.

I opened my eyes and looked at my husband his eyes were glowing. I quickly sat up and pulled his pants with his boxers off.

His erected member was being proudly shown but there wasn't even the slightest hint of embarrassment in Daemon's eyes.

How is that going to fit inside of you?!

I took it in my hand and squeezed it. I heard Daemon growling.

Now it's my turn...

My hand went up and down, with each turn my pace got faster. He closed his eyes in contentment.

Before he could release, I stopped. Daemon's look was priceless, as he looked bewildered at me.

"You're going to orgasm inside of me." I told him in a whisper.

I laid down and spread my legs shyly. He grabbed a condom and pulled it in his member.

"Babe, I don't want to hurt you." He looked worried.

I had the urgent need to roll my eyes at his statement.

"Well, if you're not going to hurt me, I'll go to someone else-." He furious growled and thrusted in me.

I know it was going to hurt, but why the heck that much?!

"Daemon, slow down." I cried out.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Flower. But you shouldn't have said that." He whispered huskily.

The next few thrust were softly, which milderes my pain.

I could finally feel the pleasures with each time. I moaned loudly, trying to tell Daemon that he should get faster.

Apparently, he understood because he immediately started getting harder and quicker.

The room was filled with both of our moans. I rolled my hips and he rolled his hips. Both having a rhythm.

Daemon flipped me over so I was straddling him. My eyes widened in shock and embarrassment because I had no clue how to ride.

"Don't think too much just do it." He encouraged me.

Without even thinking twice my hips started bouncing.

When we both orgasmed again my husband lifted me up and laid me down beside him.

"Thank you, Flower." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Muffin." I said, when he pulled the blanket over us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

That's my first mature scene I've ever written, so please don't judge me.

I know it's short also...

I hope you liked it though!!!

This book has almost 1k reads😭😭 I'm so freaking thankfullllll!!!!

*Sorry for all grammar mistakes and misspellings!!!*

Yours truly,
GM
💕