Chapter 26

"Hello, dear friend. Long time no see, I guess." I smiled as fake as possible.

She needed to adjust herself, after all she was sleeping for 3 hours. As soon as she noticed me, she rolled her eyes.

"What. Do. You want? And why am I in handcuffs?" She asked while gritting her teeth.

"Oh, don't forget that we tied your feet, too." I chuckled.

She didn't laugh, but who cares? Instead she went into a serious mood. "What do you want?"

"Hmm, what do I want? Actually a really good question. I want peace. But not with you."

"What do you even mean? Look, I have no idea what is going on in this little mind of yours, but I want my freedom."

I hate how she has no respect for me. I have to show her, that now, I'm the wrong person to mess with.

I punched her in the face. "Nope. That's not going to happen."

She coughed. I'm sure, that she wanted to touch her nose, that was bleeding now. "Where are my friends?"

"I have no idea to be honest. But probably in hell." I gave her a hint of what could have happened to them. It's not true, though. I just wanted to scare her a little. Daemon was already taking care of Sam and Hailie.

"So, you little witch." I leaned in to have a better eye-contact. "I am going to show you my rules."

"Rule number one, don't speak unless I tell you to speak up or answer my question. Number two, don't make any bitchy noises. At last but definitely not at least, have respect."

"Oh, go to hell." She yelled.

I took the knife, that was taped underneath the desk and laid it in front of her.

"If I was my man, you would be dead by now, but, I'm even worse. My husband always tells me how fast I've gotten into this 'mafia lifestyle' and it makes me proud. It might sound really cruel, but I love it. There's just one thing that is distinguish between me and my husband. Just one thing."

I studied her face. I wanted to know her feelings and emotions right now, that's the most interesting thing, you can get from a person.

"People that play with someone's heart. That's when I can completely freak out. I only kill people, that deserve it. Unfortunately, you've gotten to the point where I have to admit, that you're almost as bad as my wonderful 'fake' parents." I smiled at her.

"I don't know, if you understood, what I just said, but I want to make clear, that you're going to get hurt in different ways. This pain is going to make you want to die, but first, I have someone here for you."

She looked at me with a terrified gaze. I had known her for a long time, before all this and I have to say, that I've never seen her this frightened.

"Open the door." I said to the guard, that was standing behind me.

I could hear, that he did as I said. I stood up and went next to the chair.

"Clare, what the... hell." I heard the familiar voice behind me. "Lisa?"

She looked on the ground. I was surprised, that she didn't talk even once, after I explained her my 'rules'.

"Lisa, I think someone called you." I said, with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

She cleared her throat. "Rob."

Her eyes wandered anywhere, but never met Rob's gaze.