Chapter 22

Clare's PoV

Everything was supposed to be fine after this awful event that happened that night, but two days later, the next drama started.

"I don't care whether she's your cousin or not. She is not allowed to stay here." Daemon said through gritted teeth.

"No listen, you need to save me. She's literally the biggest whöre I've ever met. I just can't stay with her on my own. But I promise that I'm gonna be here with y'all. Please." Rob begged.

He told us that his parents literally ordered him to stay with his cousin, while she's in town. Rob's cousin is a model-I've never heard of- and has currently vacation. And the 'good' girl planned on meeting her favorite cousin, Rob.

"For how long?" I asked him. He immediately looked over to me with a hopeful look.

"Five days. Not more. You know, she can't stay that long in town, she's a 'busy' woman." He fake smiled or looked disgusted? I have no idea.

"Babe, five days. We'll survive it, okay?" I asked him with a pointed look.

Obviously, I didn't want another female in our house, but I didn't want Daemon and Rob to fight either.

Daemon sighed. "If she causes us just one problem, I'll kick both of your asses out. And you're gonna be and stay here when she comes."

"Oh, thank you brother. I love you to the moon and back."

His sentence caused me laugh so loudly, I could barely breathe.

"But why can't she stay at your house, Rob?" Daemon asked annoyed.

"Because, I told my whole family that I had an apartment and if they once found out how my house looks like, they are gonna question my whole life. Or, they would be asking how I've gotten so much money and especially where they came from. But, if they wanted to meet me once, I'd just say that I'm busy or I would go to their place." He rolled his eyes.

I have the feeling that Daemon and Rob aren't just best friends, or to be more specific, 'brothers' because they get along really well, but also because their family think so low of them.

"Wait, that doesn't make any sense at all." Daemon thought out loud.

"But for me it does. I'm just gonna tell my 'dear' cousin that I rent the attic or the basement apartment. Depends on where it looks 'poorer'."

"When?" I asked him curiously.

Rob looked uncomfortable with my question.
Oh no, please don't say tomorrow!

"In two hours." He whispered.
As soon as Daemon heard that, he widened his eyes.

"Run. I'm gonna shoot your head." He yelled.

"These are going to be funny five days." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~

Ding Dong.

My eyes could lie, but there was a tension between Daemon and Rob. It was like they communicated without even talking.

They knew something that I didn't know about.

"Hellohoo, how are you doing, cousin." She ran into Rob's arms.

She was a tall slim woman with really huge breasts, that made my eyes widen. She had blonde platinum hair and blue eyes. Her smile made knees weak.

Oh no, I understand why she's a model, she was beautiful as hell.

"I don't know." Rob mumbled. She laughed out loud, but then her eyes caught Daemon ones.