Chapter 33

Clare's POV

No, no, no.

"Daemon! I'm bleeding." I yelled. Before I could even turn around, one of his arms were underneath my knees and the other one on my back.

He only had his pants on. "Everything's okay, Flower. You're not allowed to panic. Think of our baby. You're a strong woman, I know that."

He kept telling me strong words, when we started driving to the hospital.

I kept taking a deep breath in and a breath out. I didn't care if I died. My baby has to be okay. That's all I'm wishing for.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked me, when we parked in front of the hospital.

I just gave him a little nod. Just the slightest movement hurt me so much.

He dismounted the car and went to my side to open the car door. Daemon picked me up in a bride style.

We entered the hospital and Daemon started looking for a doctor with me still in his arms. Everybody looked at us, no, if I look correctly all the women looked at Daemon.

As soon as he found a doctor, he started telling him that I'm pregnant and bleeding out of my vagina.

If I wasn't pregnant and in fear, I would be embarrassed.

"Okay, Sir. Be calm and wait for ten minutes." The doctor told us politely.

"Are you serious? If something happens to my wife and my baby, I swear I'll hunt you. We won't wait at all." Daemon yelled.

My eyes widened at his reaction.

The doctor looked scared now. "Ok-kay. Follow m-me to the r-room right there."

I kind of felt sorry for him, but I really needed to be controlled immediately. Thank god, I stopped bleeding, though.

Daemon laid me on the sickbed and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

His appearance made me feel so much better.

"So, I'll just start controlling you." The Doctor finally said.

"What? No, I'm sorry, but my baby is way more important than me." I started raising my voice.

"About 20% of women have some bleeding during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Possible causes of first trimester bleeding include: Implantation bleeding. You may experience some normal spotting within the first six to 12 days after you conceive as the fertilized egg implants itself in the lining of the uterus." The doctor informed me.

I just wanted to know if my baby's okay...

"So, that means there's nothing unusual? Oh my god, I want to know if my baby's okay." I started crying.

"Why the f*ck don't you tell us how our baby is?" Daemon's voice echoes in the room.

Sweat pearls on the doctor's forehead could be seen.

I don't care whether he's scared or not. He had only ONE job.

He put gel on my belly and performed an ultrasound.

After a few seconds he started talking.

"You did lose blood, but your baby is fine. This is really surprising. I thought you would have a miscarriage because of the amount of blood you lost." He frowned. "The baby is really healthy and you, too. It's just that this is the rest of your period blood. So, no worries."

I just stood up as fast as possible and took Daemon's hand. "We're going to another doctor. Now."

He nodded.