Chapter 2

That man that now stood in front of me was by far the most handsome man in this world. His features were

His eyes are dark brown, almost black, probably because the lightening wasn't the best here. His lips so gorgeously full. And oh my god, this unknown man has black curls.

Okay calm down. He might be the biggest asshole in the world. You never reacted that way.

The mysterious man looked serious at the boy behind me who looked nervous and maybe even scared? I don't know, but the tall man in front of me is really intimidating.

Then the drunk boy cleared his throat and was gone.

I turned my face back to him slowly, and thanked him in a whisper.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice deep and husky.

"Uhm... yes. Thank you again." I gave him a small nervous smile and wanted to go away when strong arms held me.

Okay? What's wrong with him? So, he just made a guy run away only for him to act the same way.

Now I wanted to ask him whether he was okay or not. But didn't because I was scared.

And now, what is wrong with me?

"Do you want a drink?" He asked in a soft voice.

Why the hell would he want me to drink with him?!?!

"Uhm... I actually don't drink. I'm sorry" I lied because I drunk really much but thankfully wasn't drunk yet.

He lowered his head so he could whisper something. This made me only more nervous.

"Bad liar. You already drank two beers." He said in a husky voice.

Now I was filled with anger why the hell did he know that? And why the hell does he look at that?

"Oh and you're playing 'I spy' or why do you think you're allowed to know what I was doing and how much I drank. Who do you actually think you are?" I almost screamed.

I was probably exaggerating. I don't care though.

When he narrowed his eyes, I could see he was slightly surprised.

I wanted to go far away from him. He might be the prettiest man I've ever seen in my life, though I already could see he's an arrogant person, that is rich and thinks he could do whatever he wants.

Someone was grabbing me with 2 very strong hands by my waist. I turned around to slap him, but he caught my hand. I tried with another, unfortunately he got this hand, too. So I decided to kick with my knee between his legs.

And I got him. I did it. I was so happy.

But he wasn't, obviously. When he bend down painfully he didn't leave my hands.

Suddenly he stood up straight and looked even taller than before.
He with his circa 6'4" compared to my 5'5" was a giant.

"Failed it" He smirked. "Stop being so aggressive"