Chapter 11

In three days I'll get married. These past few days were wonderful. We went shopping and now we're looking for a wedding dress.

I told him several times that he is not going to come with me, when I'll look for the dress. But you already know my stubborn fiancé, who doesn't agree. He kept telling me that something could happen to me.

So he went in the shop and decided with me which could possibly look good on me. I had a few dresses to try on so I went into a fitting room.

I tried a few dresses that Daemon really liked, but that didn't really make me happy. I want to feel butterflies in my belly in order to know this is the right dress for me.
So there was this last dress that actually was really having my full attention.

It was classy with lace until my waist and ended with tulle. I really fell in love with this wedding dress. I walked out of the room and went to Daemon. He stared at his phone, but when he looked up to me, his eyes widened, which caused me to blush.

Does he like it? Or is he going to laugh at me? Why isn't he saying anything, he keeps on opening his mouth and shutting it.

"Daemon, please, don't make me nervous. I actually like this dress. I mean, I don't wanna sound giddy but I don't think it looks that bad, right?" I was staring to get nervous. I still didn't see myself in the mirror, but something in me told me that this was the right one.

Good that he came, so he can tell me what I looked good in and what not.

"Gosh, you look so gorgeous in this damn dress. Do you actually know how good you look in it? I'm going to freaking marry you?" He said stunned.

I blushed at his reaction again, if he keeps doing those things to me, it will be hard not to fall for him.

I'm scared of falling for anyone. Especially, for him. I mean what are we going to do after the contract, being friends? Having no contact at all? I bet it's going to be really confusing.

"Uhm, thank you. I really feel good in it, I cannot wait to see myself in the mirror." Daemon called a random employee, that just helped me with putting those dresses on, to take us to the huge mirror.

I just looked for two seconds at myself and already felt butterflies in my belly and thousands of emotions. This is the dress, no matter what other would think about it, I will get to married in this one.

I already felt tears in my eyes that were about to course.

"Oh my god, I look so pretty." I squealed. I just couldn't hold it back and started crying again. Daemon came and hugged me from behind.

"Sshh, don't cry, Flower. Those years you're going to spend with me are going to be the greatest of your life." He whispered to me.

I looked at him in the mirror, this got me goosebumps. He said that so... sexily.

Apparently, he saw my reaction and smirked.

I just noticed that my heart was pounding slightly too fast, but as long he didn't notice it, I didn't care.

There came another waitress after a few seconds, since the other one had another customer to take care of, and I totally noticed the new was one of those typical bitches in movies. Platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipgloss, too much blush, big boobs and butt. She looked at Daemon and all I could see in her eyes was FLIRT! She smirked at him while chewing on her gum, Daemon didn't even look at her, he was looking at her... boobs. I think I'm going to throw up...

WHAT THE HELL?!

"Hey handsome." She said in a slutty voice. Dude, what the hell. She saw where he was looking at and how I was looking at her.