Chapter 25

I rubbed my eyes. "Daemon, why can't we have just one little break? I'm so tired and hungry. If we keep working, I promise to you that my inner monster is going to come out and freaking eat you."

Daemon looked up from his computer, smirking. "Oh hell yeah."

"DAEMON! I AM HUNGRY!" I yelled out of frustration and... hunger.

Tomorrow was the day we were going to kidnap Lisa. The past few days we have been working like nobody else did in its entire life. I can't wait for the day of being finished with all the work, to come.

"It's okay. Let me just finish this sentence. I've never seen you like this, should I be worried?" He asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"So, you still aren't worried, my love?" I asked him with a look that told him not to answer wrongly or else there could be some consequences later on.

"Uhm, let's just go." He smiled unsurely at me.

I let out a long sigh, thanking him. "Where do you want to go, Flower?"

"Let's just order something." I shrugged.

"You can go to the living room, while I just call and order something." He grinned at me.

"Love you." I reminded him.

I switched the tv on and scrolled through all channels, but ended up giving up, because nothing really interested me.

"The pizza should be delivered in 20 minutes. What do you want to do until then?" He asked me.

"Just talk to you. I love your voice." I hugged him.

"Okay? Is everything okay?" He asked me amused.

"Is it wrong to love my husband?" I asked back.

"Sorry, forgot that you're hungry." He chuckled.

20 minutes later.

"This was way too much." Daemon said after ordering a whole family sized pizza for the both of us.

"You didn't even eat everything." I looked at him shocked.

"Do you want it?" He asked me.

I grinned at him. "You know that I love you more than anybody else on this planet?"

"Yes, of course." He chuckled. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

I thought a second about it. "Not at all, to be honest. I actually really look forward to doing this."

"Wow, that's weird." He furrowed his brows.

I raised one eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I just think it's weird how fast you've gotten into this mafia lifestyle. I mean, you look forward to scaring people? That's new to me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's not anyone. It's her." I rolled my eyes.

I got up with the pizza and went outside to the garden.

"It's weird how fast you have gotten into this mafia lifestyle, bla bla bla. Well, how in the world am I supposed to spend the rest of my life with him if I don't adjust my life to his?" I kind of mumbled to myself.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I know it's not easy for you and after all it's my fault." Apparently he followed me.

"Oh come on, you've just gotten bored of me now and want to annoy me, so I'm the first one to break up. But you know what? I'm never going to break up, even if it means to be together with you for the rest of my life, without you loving me!" I yelled.