Chapter 40

Clare's PoV

I might be mean, but I wouldn't let him go to bed with me so fast.

"Wait, let me pamper you. Lie down, baby and take your shirt off." I told him with a little smirk, when he didn't seem too content. "Stop pouting and do what I told you. You won't regret anything."

Daemon just raised one brow curiously and started taking his shirt off. Before he laid down I told him to lay on his stomach.

"I'll be back in a second, I just need to grab something." I said, while running to the kitchen to take the oils I bought a few days ago.

"Is it okay if I sit on your butt." I asked him with a spank. "Sorry, I had to."

"Yes, but that hurt." He chuckled heartily.

I made myself comfortable on his bottom and I laughed loudly, when he started shaking it.

My hands were oiled and I started massaging his muscular back. The message was supposed to relax him, but I was even more relaxed, when I touched his muscles.

"Dat feels so good, Flower." He mumbled before groaning in relaxation.

Who thought massaging muscles felt this good? The past few minutes I was observing his tanned back. To my surprise I saw some faded scars.

"Babe, where do you have those scars from?" I asked him in a soothing voice.

"My dad." Was all he said and I understood immediately. That's something he doesn't want to be reminded of.

"You can decide. I baked two cakes one is a chocolate cake and the second is a Black Forest gateau." I tried to change the topic.

"When did you do all of this? I've never seen you doing any of it." He slowly tried to turn around so he could look into my eyes.

"I just did all of it. Well, I bought your presents a few days ago, when you were working, but I made the cakes a few hours ago." I shrugged with a smile plastered on my face.

He quickly sat up. "Oh god, you must be tired. Did you forget you were pregnant? It's all my fault, let me carry you to our bed."

"I'm pregnant and not sick. Also, I couldn't sleep anyways, so I had no problems with staying awake." My face probably glowed, because of how he cared about me.

Just the expression on his handsome face made me promise to myself that I would never make him upset again.

His big warm hands went to my covered stomach. "I just want you and our baby healthy." He said in a baby voice to make me laugh. "Thank you so much, love. This has been the best birthday I've ever had."

I frowned. "Your birthday isn't over yet."

"That's true, Flower, but let's get some sleep." He grinned widely.

I nodded after I accidentally yawned.

~~~~

My eyes opened in annoyance, when I heard the loud snoring that didn't let me sleep in peace.

Daemon was still asleep. Thank god I woke up earlier than him. I went out of bed and put on my comfy slippers.

Before I rushed down to the kitchen, I had gone to the bathroom to brush my teeth quickly and wash my face.

Gone to the gigantic kitchen, I prepared a wonderful breakfast for my husband. It consisted of several of Omelettes, knowing how much he loved them. Also, I tried to make the many pancakes with maple syrup as topping, but dispersed raspberries on top of the topping.

The idea of baking different types of muffins didn't want to leave, so I made them with pure excitement. The first ones I did were of course chocolate muffins, the second type was an Apple-Cinnamon Muffin. I did so many of them. The last sort were Honey muffins.

It took me full three hours to do everything together. I was so mad, because I had to keep the omelette and pancakes warm and it was hard not to go crazy.

I looked at the clock and it was exactly eleven o'clock. At the same time footsteps that were coming nearer could be heard.

"What in the world is smelling so fantastically?" Daemon's voice cracked, when he kind of yelled that, but in a happy and surprised way.

I chuckled at that. "I made breakfast for us. I hope you like it."

He gave me a kiss and smiled at me. "I already know that I'll love it."

I blushed at his sweet comment. I guess I'll never get used to his compliments.

"Sit down, baby." I grinned at him, getting excited. "So, first of all your favorites. I hope I didn't fail in making your stomach happy."

He waited for me to sit down, too, so we could both start eating together. Both of us took our first bites and even I had to admit that those tasted really good.

A few omelettes later we were both excited for the pancakes. I still wasn't full. We were busy talking about random stuff and eating, it was a really comfortable vibe.

"Wow, I'll eat one muffin of each sort and then we'll do everything you want, doesn't matter what." I smiled at him.

"Everything?" He smirked.

Oh, I see where this is going, but it's his birthday. "Yes."

I quickly looked away.

"Thank you, Flower." He said after he ate his last muffin. His hand slapped his stomach showing me how full he is.

This made me laugh so hard. I've never seen anybody doing that, when they were full.

"I love it, when you laugh." He grinned, letting me see his perfect white teeth.

"Oh, stop it. That's a lie. My laughing is so weird." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Now, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to the pool." He said excited.

"What pool?" I asked confused, but also smiled at his excitement.

"We have a pool. Don't tell me you didn't know." Daemon's eyes widened in shock.

Well, I still don't know everything about this house? After five months of being married?

"Where is this pool and why have you never told me about that?" I clapped my hands in happiness. "That's not fair."

Daemon took my hand and ran downstairs. If the room was downstairs it would be clear why I have never seen the pool.

"Daemon slow d..." Holy shit. That's the pool? "That's a whole story. There's a basement underneath a basement?"

"I really don't know how I forgot about the pool." Daemon shrugged before he started taking his shirt off.

"Baby, I'll go upstairs, so I can take your bathers and my bikini." I tried to look away from his muscular body.

"No, we can go in there naked or just with underwear on if you're not comfortable." He chuckled.

"Let's keep our panties on." I joked nervously.

This was going to be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies,

How are you doing?

This chapter is by far the most boring one. I'm so sorry for that.

Please follow me, so if there might be a private chapter you can read it. The next chapter is going to be funnier and more adventurous... I hope.

Sorry for this weird chapter. School has been stressful lately and I really need to study more, but I won't stop updating chapters!

Please vote and comment your opinions on this chapter.

*Sorry for all grammar mistakes and misspellings!*

Yours truly,
GM