I pulled the top of the screen down and turned my brightness down too.
Ronnie👠
Hey can you meet me at Pops
Plz text back
Okay Reggie got hurt
Come on Kira
Kira?
Are you okay?
I gasped typing back quickly Sorry I was sleeping on my way tho.
Sweet Pea sat up "Let me guess we have to go," I nodded smiling he sighed and I walked into my closet pulling out a pair of sweatpants and a flannel that he left at my house a while ago. I threw them on the bed and he grinned goofily. "What," I asked "Nothing," "What," "Nothing," "Come on tell me babe," he sighed obviously a little annoyed by my behavior.

"Your beautiful," I smiled "You Don't look to bad yourself Mr. Pea," he smiled and walked out into the hall probably going to the restroom while I chose an outfit for myself.

 Pea," he smiled and walked out into the hall probably going to the restroom while I chose an outfit for myself

I ran to the door grabbing my keys off the counter but when I made it Sweet Pea was already there. "Princess," he greeted opening the door. I stuck my tongue out at him teasingly and stepped through practically running to Sweet Pea's bike. I got on the back this time and we drove to Pops.

It was strange because I never told Sweet Pea where I needed to go he just somehow knew. I ran in the squat long building not waiting Sweet Pea. "Hey Pop gotta go," I yelled before he could say anything. On the way down the steps to the Speakeasy I could hear Veronica. "I'm sorry this happened to you Reggie. With my father breathing down our necks I suppose it was only a matter of time," I watched her place what looked like a pack of ice wrapped in cloth on his face.

He groaned "Sorry," he took the ice pack from her and placed it on the other side of his face. That's when he noticed me "Oh my god Reggie," I ran up to him and caressed his cheek softly. "I thought I told you not to tell Kira," he was looking at Veronica and I was honestly confused. "You did not," Veronica replied "I specifically said not to tell her because she worries," she rolled her eyes "She's not worried," I nodded in disbelief "I'm not worried I'm terrified this shouldn't be happening even with your dad V," they both sighed and I saw from the corner of my eye Sweet Pea walk on.

"Next time you wanna warn me before jumping off the bike," he questioned sarcastically causing Veronica to chuckle and me to grin. "Sorry," he smirked "Don't be sorry, I'm fine except for the part where I have a girlfriend who was a death wish," I sighed "I said I'm sorry drama queen," he scoffed holding his hand over his heart. "You know what doesn't make since," Reggie started and we all turned to him.

"Every time I make a beer run across the border, I've been changing it up, never taking the same road twice. He got lucky," I sighed pulling the chair out from under the table and sitting down next to Reggie. "Daddy made it very clear, that if La Bonne Nuit was to continue operating in a post-quarantine Riverdale I'd have to give him ten percent of our earnings for the privilege," Reggie looked furious "If you start paying him for protection now, you'll never stop," I nodded rubbing Reggie's tense shoulder while Sweet Pea stood up and watched us from behind the bar.