Chapter 35: A Warning

35

🕯️

It's morning and the team just arrive at the main lab.They go straight to their own rooms to wash up before meeting Nari at the ward.

Nari who are awake since early morning sit on her bed while eating the red apple and a laptop infront her showing some informations about the Black Knights Lab&Research.

Then,Nari take a glass of plain water from the table beside her and drink it before the nurse come in to take the dirty dishes.

While the others were busy wearing a comfortable clothes to meet Nari.They are ready and meet each other at the elevator.

"I can't wait to see her reaction"Yumi said excitedly because she know Nari will be shocked seeing them.

"I hope we get a great news for her health"Jaemin said and they all nod in agree.

Then,they get inside the elevator and quickly arrive at the ward level.They walk together and gesture Lucas to knock the door before coming in.He did what they told him then he open the door slowly.

Unexpected,Nari didn't show any emotions seeing them.She just give them a straight face and then look back at her laptop.

"What happen to you?"Jaemin ask as he sit beside Nari on the bed while the others stand up.

"Nothing"Nari said and take her phone from under the pillow and call her dad.

"I got the information"Nari said on the phone.

"So,what is it? He have a son or daughter?"Mr Han ask.

"A son and they didn't state here but from my investigation,he's working with me"Nari said while looking at her teammates one by one.

"So...are you going to do something?"Mr Han ask again.

"Yes..I'm going to their lab"Nari said making Mr Han yell at her again.

"No Nari..it's not safe and you will get kill by Mr Na"Her father said but she refuse.

"I will risk my own life to save my family and my team dad..no matter what"Nari said and ended the call.

Suddenly,a girl come in with a white envelope in her hand.

"Nari,it's a letter for you"The girl said and give her the white envelope.

"Thank you"Nari said to her and she leave the room immediately.

Nari tear the envelope and take the white paper and read it in her heart.

THIS IS A WARNING FROM BLACK KNIGHTS LAB&RESEARCH
IF YOU EVER TRY TO RESCUE ANOTHER ATTACK AT OTHER STATE,
NOT THINKING TWICE,I WILL BOMB THE BUILDING YOU ARE IN AND MAKING SURE YOU DIE

AND I WILL SEND MY STAFF TO KIDNAP YOUR LOVELY MOTHER AND BROTHER AND KILL THEM BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO SAVE THEM

REMEMBER THAT,MISS HAN NARI

FROM; MR NA

Nari look at the team for a while and look at the letter she receive.If she didn't do anything by now,all of the things she want to achieve and she already achieve will be destroy by Mr Na.

But before she could save them,she have to kill Mr Na son,so that she can kill Mr Na right after that.

With her thinking about the letter,Lucas snatch the letter from her hand and read it.His eyes widen up and he give back the letter to Nari.

"Why you reading it?"Nari ask him after she notice.

"I have to"Lucas said.

"Get out from my ward,I don't want to see all of you"Nari said in a cold tone.

They all leave except for Lucas,Chaewon and Yumi who wait for an answer.

"LEAVE!"Nari shout to them and they leave the ward.

Deep in the heart,Nari feel hurt and guilty for doing that.She have to or else her anger will ruin them and hurt them even more.Nari shut down her laptop and put it aside and laid down on her bed.

"I will make sure Mr Na die in my hand"Nari said before closing her eyes to get some sleep.

Lucas who outside her room heard everything and walk back to the elevator to head to the cafe centre to eat breakfast.

698 words
18/1/2019