Chapter 9: The State III

09

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Team 3 which is Jungkook,Yumi,Suho and Changkyun reach at condominium areas while Hakyeon,Chanyeol,Kyungsoo and Minhyuk reach at residential areas.

Jungkook see Team 2 in the first condominium but he decide with his team to go to the second condominium.

Team 2 were busy in the lobby area killing the zombies using their own sword instead using their bullet weapon.They want to save their bullet.

Yixing use his crossbows Nari give him to kill the zombies same like Jungkook use before.For 1 team,they will only have 1 or 2 crossbow.Chaewon use her sword to cut the zombies head.Jackson and the others also use their sword.

"Let's go,we have a victim hiding in level 50 maybe that's the only level don't have a zombies"Yixing said to them as he cut another zombie head which is the last zombie in the lobby.

All of them nod and go to the elevator.Why they choose to safe the victims more than killing zombies right now is becaus they don't have much time.The zombies attack rise up in the state.

Yixing press the button '50' and the door close and up to level 50.They reach at level 50 and go to one by one of the house but found nothing.Then,Jackson found them at the last house.

"How many are there?"Yixing ask as he look around making sure there is no zombies hanging around.

"15 victims"Jackson said while looking at the victims.

"Yixing,I think there is someone who already become a zombie in that house"Chaewon said and point at the house which the gate open.

After a second Chaewon said that,1 zombie come out and Sehun quickly use his sniper and shoot the zombie.

"Let's go!"Yixing said and bring them to the  elevator.

"Half using the emergency lift half this lift"Yixing said and they apart.

Yixing,Chaewon,Sehun and Kihyun in the usual with some of the victims while Jackson,Luhan,Xiumin and Hyungwon in the emergency lift.

"Report to Team 2 to Yixing,I'm Yumi from Team 3,we clear condominium 2 with 10 victims with us"

"Report to Team 3 to Yumi,thank you for your report"

The team meet each other at the lobby and exit the condominium 1 with the victims and meet team four people from team 3 infront of the condominium 3.

"Where are the other four?"Hyungwon ask Yumi.

"They are at the residential area"Yumi answer.

"We will go help them"Jackson said.

Yixing nod agree.Jackson,Luhan,Xiumin and Hyungwon run as fast as they could to residential area to help the other teammates.

"We don't have a victims at condominium 3 and 5 but we have 23 victims at condominium 4 and they were at level 38"Yixing said looking at his detect watch.

"Let's go before we late"Jungkook said.

They run to condominium 4 and enter the lobby and found no zombies hanging around at the elevator but at the staircase door.