Chapter 34: Rise Up Again IV

34

🕯️

Nari laid down on her bed and look at the doctor who check on her right calf condition.Deep in the heart,she hope that the big wound cure.

"So..your wound are cure"The doctor said but before he could finish it,Nari already cut off his words.

"Yes! I can join them"Nari said but the doctor look at her and shake his head.

"I'm not finish yet,your wound cure not perfectly,you see those machine,it cure 68 percent not 100"The doctor said and Nari sigh heavily.

"You stay here and don't go anywhere"The doctor said before leaving the room.

Nari lean on her pillow and take her laptop.She open her laptop and start doing her investigation.It's been a long time she didn't do such investigation.

🕯️

Lucas lead his teammates to the other side of the building because his tracking watch didn't show any sign of victims.

"Lucas,there is not much building anymore"Kris said looking around.

"How I wish Nari is here"Namjoon said.

"Yeah I wish Nari is here also"Lucas said.

They frown knowing that their team without Nari is nothing.Nari is the best leader and that is why she become a captain.Now,she is a trainer at the lab and train almost 300 trainee.

Then,they walk behind the buildings to find a victims but suddenly someone bumped into Kai making him fall down.

"Who the fuck was that?"Kai ask the team but Hoseok shrug his shoulder.

"Hey!"Lucas shout to the guy wearing black outfits.

The guy turn behind while pulling up his face mask and then run as fast as he can.They realize that there is something happen but they didn't know what was it.

Then,they heard someone groan in pain behind them.Wonho,Shownu and Jooheon turn behind and walk to the voice of it.The others follow them but slowly.

Wonho and Jooheon jaw almost drop down when they see a girl covered with blood holding a dead body.Then,a dark green liquid come out from the dead body open mouth.The girl cry out even more and shake the dead body.

Without waiting a second,someone already shoot the dead body head and they turn around to see who shoot it.It turns out to be Lucas.

"I had to"Lucas said and give them a weakest smile.

"Is the girl okay?"Kris ask looking at the girl bad condition with a messy and greasy hair.

"I think she is not"Namjoon said.

"We should leave by now to the others location"Lucas said before walking to the direction waiting for them to follow him.

Jooheon and Wonho bring the girl with them and follow Lucas to the others location.

🕯️