Chapter 13: The Total Reason

13

⚔️

After they rescue the team,the helicopter and private jet bring them to the main lab.They arrive at the main lab and Nari go over to her lab with her teammates follow by Jaemin and his teammates.

Lucas who notice that kinda offend with Nari attitude.He didn't declare anything about their relationship yet.He don't want the break up but he want Nari to be happy.

Chaewon and Yumi look at Lucas who have an annoy face.Lucas just walk to the medical room early while the others walk together.

Nari who in her lab sit on her chair while looking outside the window.She remember something that she have a things to do but she's too lazy to go down at the training lab.

Jaemin walk in Nari's lab and sit infront her.He look at her and Nari finally notice him.

"What's wrong with you?"Jaemin ask her.

"Nothing"Nari answer him while looking at  the training field.

"Nari actually I have something to tell you and I should give you"Jaemin said and Nari quickly look at him.

"I know"Nari said and walk to the cupboard.

"What do you know?"Jaemin ask and stand behind her.

"This bottle you lost it and this letter that you want to give it to me"Nari said and show the two items infront of Jaemin.

"You lost it at the clothing store"Nari said and pass the items to him.

"So you read this letter?"Jaemin ask as he show the letter.

"Yes"Nari said and clean her excalibur and sword.

"So what you want to say now?"Jaemin ask.

"Nothing,I think you have to clean your stuff Jaemin,and pack your backpack if there is emergency attack"Nari said avoiding to answer him.

Jaemin sigh and put the items into the cupboard and clean his backpack and weapons.Then,a staff come in and stand at the doorframe.

"Miss Nari,the boss call just now and they ask you to gather everyone in the meeting room"The boy said and leave the room.

Nari and Jaemin wash their hands and walk to the speaker room.

"To all of the teammates,please be in the meeting room now,urgent"

Nari said and she head to the meeting room with Jaemin.She walk in and sit infront and switch on the tablet.The boss answer the video call.Nari quickly put it on the screen.

"Where is the others?"The boss ask.

"They are on their way"Nari said.

"Is that Jaemin?"The boss ask with his shook face.

"Yes"Nari said.

"How you found him?"The boss ask.

"Mansion area,Black Zone"Nari said.

"Good job Nari"The boss said.

The others walk in the meeting room and sit down on the chair.

"So what so urgent?"Lucas ask annoy.

"Your language"Yixing said.

The boss look at them and start the conversation.

"So,I call you to gather in the meeting room because I know you guys are wondering why Nari suddenly in the Black Zone"The boss said and sigh right after that.

"The map in my location show that Black Zone area already red and it's very dangerous so I call Nari to help you right from London,that is why she bring her teammates and I would love to thank her for founding Jaemin and his teammates,I'm glad that they are safe"The boss said.

Nari smile at the boss and look at Jaemin who look at her.

"And I would sadly announce Nari is no longer a part of the team and will be transferring as you know"The boss continue.

"Why would she transfer if the control centre is under her also?"Suho ask.

"Nari,answer him"The boss said.

"I will have my further training in London and I will be more focus on my lab here"Nari said and they sigh except for Lucas.

"Just let her be then"Lucas said and roll his eyes at Nari.

Deep in the heart,Nari is hurting by Lucas attitude towards her.He have never do that at her but this time,he did.Nari have to accept the fact that he become like that because of her.

Jaemin who looking at Lucas now looking at Nari.Jaemin kinda hate when someone do that to Nari.He love Nari too much even he don't want Nari getting hurt.

"I will be moving to London for a long time and I will think about to stay permanently there after my training or come back here"Nari said and Lucas expression change.

"It's good for you to stay in London for a long time since your grandmother just pass away"The boss said and all of them in the meeting room face expression change.

"Your grandmother pass away?"Kris ask.

"Why we don't know?"Chaewon ask looking at her.

"I have to keep it secret because this is my family and relatives request"Nari said and look at them.

"So,Nari,you still want to be the captain?"The boss ask.

"No and I don't think I can be in my old team back and I want to be in Jaemin team with mine"Nari said.

"If that is your final decision then I have to accept that"The boss said.

"So,actually Nari,Jaemin and his teammates is not under the control centre but they are under your dad and your lab,so you have the right to take them"The boss said again.

"I know and I will bring my teammates with Jaemin teammates to London for further training"Nari said.

"But why you don't want to be in this team?"Yumi ask.

"I'm no longer interested to be in the team and I don't have any relation between the team"Nari said.

"But you and Lucas"Chaewon didn't even finish her words yet.

"We break up already"Nari said and glare at Lucas.

"When?"Kris ask.

"The day I leave"I said.

"So,I don't have anything to say,and to the others please be in the control centre later when the private jet arrive"The boss said and end the call.

Nari stand up and walk out from the meeting room follow by Jaemin and his team and also Nari teammates.The rest of them are in the meeting room,speechless with Nari attitude.

1053 words
7/12/2018