Chapter 32: Rise Up Again II

32

🕯️

Jungkook and his team walk to one of the small building.Their surrounding is fill with a thick smoke and they can't see properly.They were seriously coughing due to smelling the smoke.

"Can we just head inside?"Yumi ask and wear her black face mask.

"We should"Jungkook said and they follow Jungkook inside the building.

They walk one by one level and didn't hear anything even a zombies voices can't be heard.Maybe they are gone too far and leave this place.

"All level are clear and this is our last level,if we didn't get to save any victims here,we are fail"Hakyeon said.

Yumi shot him with a death glare and Hakyeon quickly look over at other side to avoid Yumi death glare.

"Okay,let's go now"Jungkook said and walk upstairs slowly.

Following by the others,they point out their gun,so that when the zombies attack them,they are ready to shoot those freaky zombies.

Yumi shoot the zombies infront of her alongside with Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin.Then,they walk around in the level to find any victims.

"Nothing"Jimin said and sigh heavily knowing they are fail.

They look at each other when they heard a glass window breaking in one of the room.They quickly push the door and found a all black outfit guy.He back-facing them,he look at them from the corner of his eye before he jump down to run away.

Then,they walk to the breaking window and look at the guy running from them.

"Why is he even running?"Yumi ask them confuse.

"Maybe he scared of us?"Suho make an assumption.

"But he have a sword"Yumi said because he notice that guy have a sword with him just now.

"We also have a sword Yumi"Changkyun said and roll his eyes.

"But did you guys notice that his sword is different from us,his sword grip is black and have a red written on it"Jungkook said defending Yumi.

"I didn't see that"Minhyuk said.

"Do you mean this engraving?"Taehyung said and show them the square metal that have BKLR word engraved on it.

"He left this maybe"Yumi said.

"I'm gonna keep this"Taehyung said and shove it inside his backpack.

Then,they walk downstairs and leave the building without even one victim with them.Guilty are fill in their hearts.But what they can do is to move on from what have happen.They can't turn back the time so that they can save the victims.

🕯️

While in Belgium,Nari's father is busy looking and examine every documents he receive this morning.He still worrying about Nari.He knows Nari didn't join her team to save the victims at the Green Zone but still Black Knights owner will never stop on their mission.

Suddenly his phone ringing.He answer the call while signing a few documents after reading it.

"Hello Mr Han,how are you? Are you good after receiving all the news about the state I'm gonna destroy?"

"Do you think I'm fine when my daughter is obviously sick and can't join the team?!"

"Wow,chill man,we are in the same age,40 and 40,equal"

"What do you want?"

"Since you asking,I want to destroy you and your daughter,don't worry,I have my son in her team who in love with her so much that he will do anything but sadly,he didn't know me"

"Don't touch my daughter or I will kill you"

"Try me..if your daughter and her team keep on saving the victims lives,I don't have choice,I have to kill Han Nari"

Then,the call ended.Mr Han throw away his phone on the sofa infront of his table.He is now fill with anger and revenge.If he knows who is the real owner of Black Knights Lab & Research,he will go by himself to kill the owner without risking Nari life.

His mind keep repeating those son word from the caller just now.If the owner have a son then,Nari is truly in danger.But obviously he have to find out who is the son so he can easily take him down first.

Mr Han then continue with his document while doing a deep investigation about Black Knights Lab & Research.

🕯️

Nari is playing her mobile games while waiting for her food and medicine.The nurse come in with a food tray and a medicine beside the food plate.She put down the tray beside Nari and leave the room.

"Fuck this enemy"Nari said and smile happily when she win.

"I can enjoy my food now"Nari said and off her phone and shove it under her pillow.

She take the plate which have Caribbean Salmon and eat it slowly.She look around knowing that she is very bored because Lucas is not there with her.At least when Lucas with her,he will feed her with all the food.

Lucas is very kind and funny to be with.Both Nari and Lucas like spicy food but Nari doesn't get use to it until now.

Nari finish her food and drink the plain water and then take the pills and swallow it.She put the glass on the tray and laid down.

She slap her right calf because of the itchiness.She can't hold in but what can she do.If she scratch it,it will getting worst and bleed even more.

Nari take her phone and look at her gallery.She scroll over at her picture with Lucas and her tears running down from her cheeks.Indeed,she miss him.She miss the old memories.How she wish she could turn back time.She remember when Lucas said that he want to marry Nari as soon as he can so he can live with Nari without anyone take her away.But all of that gone in a blink of an eye.

Nari wipe her tears away when she notice someone come in.It's the nurse who take the dirty dishes.She look at Nari.

"You should take a rest Miss Nari"The nurse said looking at her who look at her phone almost get inside it.

"I will,I'm just tired laying on this bed in this room"Nari said and shove her phone under the table.

"You can go out if you want,but with doctor permission"The nurse said and give Nari a sweet smile.

"Never mind,I will just stay here,I'm gonna sleep now"Nari said and the nurse leave the room with the food tray.

1078 words
12/1/2019