Chapter 2: Attack

02

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Lucas,Kris,Chaewon,Yixing,Yumi and Jungkook wear their backpack and their jacket.They wear their boots except for Lucas who refuse it.He wear his nike sneakers instead.

"Why you wearing a sneakers?"Yixing ask Lucas.

"I'm too lazy to wear boots"Lucas said.

"It's dangerous"Chaewon said.

"I don't mind"Lucas said.

They all walk upstairs to the helipad place.They reach the helipad and they see Nari standing right beside helicopter.

"Nari"Lucas call her and hug her.

"Goodluck,anything happen call the control centre"Nari said and smile at them.

"We are ready to go"The pilot said.

"Let's go"Yixing said.

"Wear you badge"Nari said to them.

"Alright captain"Yumi said.

Nari walk away after they close the helicopter door.Now,the six of them already leave to the state to rescue the people there.

Nari walk in the control room and meet the staff.She sit on the chair and wear the headphone which have a microphone.

"This is captain Nari,please inform me when you arrive pilot"

Nari said and look at the map which have their location.They are still in the helicopter.

One hour have pass and the six of them arrive at the location.They get out from the helicopter and the pilot leave them there.

"So now it's very creepy here with a lot of smoke here and there and you see that building? It al--"

Jungkook put his hand on Yumi mouth.

"Ok now we walk together and find who still alive"Yixing said and they all nod.

They walk together until they reach at one of the apartment.But Yixing said go to the shopping mall building first.Suddenly,Yumi stop walking and grab Chaewon arm.

"Do you hear that?"Yumi whisper to Chaewon.

"What?"Chaewon ask but her eyes look at a group of zombies in the shopping mall.

"A zombies at that convenience store"Yumi whisper and point at the convenience store.

Jungkook look behind at Yumi and his eyes almost fall down.

"Yumi! Chaewon! run infront inside the shopping mall!"Jungkook said.

Jungkook take his knife from the pocket and stab the zombies head.He stab another zombies head then he run inside the shopping mall and he's shock when he see a lot of zombies attack them.

"Faster Jungkook we don't have time! Kill them!"Yixing said.

Jungkook and the others start to kill the zombies.