Chapter 36: Bomb

36

🕯️

It's been a week and Nari wound cure 86%.Suddenly,the alarm of the lab ringing signalling that there is another attack which Nari expected from the warn she received from Black Knights Lab&Research.

Without waiting a second,she take off the wire from her finger and run from her ward to her room and change her outfit.She quickly grab everything she needs for her rescuing.

Despite that her wound hurt her sometimes but she have to save the team or she die together with her team.

"WAIT!"Nari shout and get inside her team helicopter.

"Wait you are not fully recover yet right?"Lucas ask in worry.

The pilot look at Nari and Nari signal him to just bring her and the team to the Orange Zone.

"I don't care about my health anymore and you read the warning letter right?"Nari ask Lucas.

"Yeah but your mom and brother in danger"Lucas said.

"I know what I'm doing"Nari said stubborn.

The helicopter then arrive at Orange Zone after an hour.The team get out from the helicopter and gather around.

"Wait isn't that you have to stay in the main lab bec-"Chaewon wanted to say something but Nari cut her off.

"If some of you ask me this same question,I will send all of you back to the main lab and rescue alone"Nari said and load her sniper.

They were all not bother to ask but loaded their guns and get ready to rescue the victims.

Suddenly,Nari tracking watch vibrate and show Mr Na video calling her.She quickly hide behind the door at one of the building and answer the call.

"Do you think I'm stupid Han Nari?"Mr Na ask her and Nari give him a 'what' look.

"I've send my staff to your rescue zone and wow you seems doesn't care about it"Mr Na said and move the video call to somewhere.

MRS HAN & HAN JISUNG

The name have been showed at the machine to put people and inject them using the wire from the machine.Then,Nari heard a crying voice.

"Please let me go"

"Don't hurt my mom!"

Nari know exactly who voice was it.

"DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM!"Nari shout from the watch and Mrs Han and Jisung already put in the machine.

"Choose Nari,if you come here,you can save them but rather you die or alive"Mr Na said and the video call ended.

"Fuck"Nari said and kick the door and get outside the building.

"SPLIT UP!"Nari shout making them startle.

The shout in Nari is full with anger and revenge.They obey and split up to rescue the victims as soon as possible.

🕯️