Chapter 40: The End Of Our Lives

40

🕯️

The team arrive at the lab and they walk to the front gate.But surpisingly,Taeyong and Jaehyun were there waiting for their arrival.

"You really doesn't care about those victims"Taeyong said and smirk at Nari.

"Where is my mom and my brother?"Nari ask him.

"Why so fast babygirl? We should have a sit and have a talk"Taeyong said but Nari almost puke there because of that 'babygirl' words.

"I don't have time to waste for you"Nari said and Taeyong quickly signal Jaehyun something.

Jaehyun grab Nari's arm and drag her inside the lab.

"What are you gonna do with her?!"Lucas said in anger.

"Kill her"Taeyong said and take a look at Chaewon.

"Hey Chaewon"Taeyong said and smirk at her.

The others feel surprise and they don't know how Taeyong knows the team names.

"Get inside now"Taeyong said and they follow him.

🕯️

In the hallways,Jaehyun let go Nari's arm and Nari look at him in surprise.

"Why you let me go?"Nari ask him as she massage her arm that was hurting so bad.

"I can't be to rough to a girls,especially like you,I don't know why but you don't deserve this Nari"Jaehyun said and his head hung low.

"What happen?"Nari ask him.

"Your mother are now in Mr Na room with your brother"Jaehyun said.

"What is she doing there?"Nari ask him but Jaehyun still not looking at her.

"I saw a cut all over your mother and your brother forehead also have a cut"Jaehyun explain looking at her.

"Gosh,Mr Na really boil my anger even more"Nari said.

"Why you explain to me this?"Nari ask him because she feel weird.

"My parents die because of that,I'm in your shoes Nari,we have the same lifestory"Jaehyun said and Nari feel guilty for asking him.

"I'm sorry but what are you going to do to me now?"Nari ask him.

"I actually want someone who can kill Mr Na because I can't do that to him,I don't have the strong feeling like you do"Jaehyun said.

"I can do that"Nari said.

"I will backup you"Jaehyun said and take out his lightsaber.

"We will do now"Nari said and she shake hand with Jaehyun.

🕯️

The team are now with Taeyong.

"Where are you bringing us? Do you think we are a dog?"Chaewon ask sarcastic.