Chapter 3: Attack II

03

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Nari pack her backpack in the lab.She look at Lucas who laid down on the bed.He's still recover from the zombie virus.She look at the machine,it's 98% recover.

Chaewon walk in the lab with her backpack ready and she put at the counter bag.

"Check my bag"Chaewon said to Nari as she sit on the chair.

Nari check Chaewon bag and put it in the machine for virus check up.Then,Yixing,Yumi,Kris and Jungkook walk in and put their bag at the counter bag.

"How's Lucas?"Yixing ask.

"He's still recovering,will fully recover after 3 minutes"Nari said as she eat the medicine.

"Oh,don't forget to take the pills and put in your bag"Nari said to them.

"Eat the medicine also and wear boots"Nari said as she wear her jacket and badge.

"Captain,we will leave in 5 more minutes"

"I will be at the helipad with the others"

Nari wear her backpack and pack Lucas backpack.Then,she look at Lucas.Lucas already wake up and he sit on the bed hold his neck.

"You fine?"Nari ask him as she take off the wire from Lucas arm and hand.

Nari look at the machine.Fully recover.

"So,now we head to the helipad,we still need to rescue all the people"Nari command and give Lucas his backpack.

"Come,I help you"Nari said as she help Lucas wear his jacket,boots and badge.

"Let's go"Nari said and walk out from the lab.

They run to the helipad and the helicopter are ready to go.Nari sit infront beside the pilot.She press the button to set the location and wear the headphone.

The pilot bring them to the location and all of them fill their bullets in their weapon.

"Nari,did our supplies complete?"Yixing ask.

"Yes,I did check"Nari said looking at the building burning.

After an hour,they arrive and all of them get out from the helicopter.

"Tell the control centre,I need another private jet to put all the people who still alive and make sure they put all medical things in that jet"Nari said and the pilot nod understanding.

The helicopter leave and Nari walk to the others with her sniper in her hand and she have her crossbows and nunchucks.

"I think we have a few of people still alive around here"Nari said.

"I think in that apartment"Nari point at the red apartment.

"I see a zombies there"Yumi said.

"Let's go"Nari said.

All of them walk to the apartment.Nari walk in first and use her sword and stab the zombie head infront of her.