Chapter 1: Control Centre

01

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Nari look outside the window looking at the car on the road and some people walking on the roadside.She remember about her family who are now in London.She's here in a country which didn't have much living.

Chaewon walk along the hallway to get to Nari office.She scan her namecard at the scanner and the door open.She look at Nari who still looking outside the window.

"Nari"Chaewon call her name but no answer.

"Han Nari"Chaewon call again and she turn behind her and look at Chaewon who standing right behind her.

"Why you here?"Nari ask and walk to the sofa and sit on it.

"The boss ask me to take you to the meeting room now"Chaewon said looking at Nari.

Nari notice that Chaewon face change when talking about meeting room and the boss.Chaewon will never do that worry face if there is nothing happen.

"Okay,let's go"Nari said and stand up.

The both of them walk out from the office and go to level 5 which is the meeting room.

And there is,Lucas and Kris running in the hallway.

"Why you running?"Chaewon ask them.

"It's important meeting"Kris said and scan his namecard and the four of them walk in the meeting room.

There is Yixing,Yumi and Jungkook sitting at the long table.Nari sit right beside the boss,same with Yixing since the both of them is Captain and Co-Captain.

The boss walk in with a remote in his hand and sit at the table.He press one of the button from the remote and the screen is on.

There is a zombies attack but they don't know where was it.The boss pause the news or video and look at them in a serious face.

"Yesterday I send our trainer to safe the people in the state but I didn't receive any news and can't even get where is their location"He said in serious tone.

The seven of them just stay silent and focus on the boss talking about what they are going to do.

"So,I'm gonna send your team to safe the people who still alive and kill the zombies"The boss said.

"But we were only seven? How we will survive?"Yixing said.

"We will give enough supplies for your team"He said.

Nari sigh and look at the pause video.

"We will try our best"Nari said.

"When we will go?"Jungkook ask.

"Tomorrow morning"The boss said.

They all nod and leave the meeting room after the meeting done.They all walk to level 8 which is their dorm.Nari walk to her room and laid down on her bed.She look at the picture hanging on the wall.She miss her family so much.It's been five years she leave the house and working as a survivor and also a rescuer.