Chapter 30: Lost&Found

30

🏹

Lucas wake up after hearing someone voice and it comes from Kris and Hoseok who panic seeing his condition.

"Oh gosh I thought you die"Kris said and Namjoon hit his head.

"Sorry"Kris apologize to Lucas.

"Where is Nari?"Lucas ask and stand up.

The others walk to them and find weird because Nari isn't there.

"Where is Nari?"Chaewon ask and what she think right now is losing Nari maybe.

"We lost her after the explosion"Wonho explain.

"We should find her"Jeno said.

"Who the last with her?"Yixing ask and Kris point at Lucas.

"It's easy job but why you can't even take care of her"Jaemin suddenly said making everyone turn around and look at him.

Jaemin leave them to find Nari follow by his teammates.

While at the other side,Nari wake from her fainted.She look around and didn't found anyone.She suddenly feel hurt on her right calf and see her right calf scalded from burning.

"Argh fuck this shit"Nari said and tied her
bandana from her wrist to her right calf.

She try to walk but she can't.Then,she heard a footstep running to her.She look up to find Lucas look at her with a worry face.

"I'm glad you were okay"Lucas said and pull her into his embrace.

"My right calf"Nari said weakly and Lucas quickly take a look at it.

"It's okay,the attack are now over,I carry you to the helicopter"Lucas said and carry Nari in bridal style.

He reach at the helicopter and put Nari on the seat.Lucas let Nari rest on his shoulder.On their way to the main lab,they were worry about Nari since they have never seen Nari in pain like that except for one,Lucas.

The memory flash back in his mind when Nari fell down on the running track and her kneel bleeding.Lucas quickly carry her and bring her to the medic centre.

"I'm fine Lucas..just a small wound"Nari said while the nurse bandage her kneel.

"Even if it's small,it's still big for me alright"Lucas said and kiss her forehead.

"Fine"Nari said and stand up after the nurse done.

"Let's continue running"Nari said and pull Lucas arm to the running track.

The helicopter arrive at the main lab and Lucas quickly carry her to the medical centre.

"Please wait outside Lucas"The nurse said and bring Nari inside to check on her.

After a few minutes,the doctor come out and meet the team.

"She will be fine,she need a lot of rest,and I will tell the boss to hold on Nari from joining you rescue the team"The doctor said.

"How about those wound?"Lucas ask.

"It will heal in 2 weeks"The doctor said and leave after they thanks him.

Lucas and the team walk back to their room to wash up and eat at the cafe.

A few hours passed,Nari are now wide awake and found Lucas sleep while holding her hand.She suddenly move her hand and Lucas awake and look at Nari.

"You okay?"Lucas ask and look at her.

"I'm fine Lucas"Nari said and smile widely at him.

"Your wound will be heal in 2 weeks and you can't join us"Lucas said to her.

"Hm..I will heal as soon as possible so I can look after the team"Nari said.

Nari look over at the clock infront her.

"You should rest now,I don't want you to get sick"Nari said to Lucas.

He refuse and still looking at Nari.

"I'm fine my Xuxi"Nari said to convince him.

"Fine..I will leave,take care"Lucas said and kiss her forehead and leave the room.

After Lucas left the room,Nari fall asleep.

🏹

The next morning,Lucas walk to Nari's roon with a food tray.He sit on the chair and put the food on the table beside Nari bed.

"How are you?"Lucas ask.

"Good just the pain and I feel like I wanna scratch those wound"Nari said making Lucas eyes become more big.

"Don't be crazy,now you have to eat your breakfast"Lucas said.

He begin to feed Nari and when he done,he put the dirty dishes on the table.Suddenly,Yixing and Chaewon come in with the teammates.

"We have to leave"Yixing said.

"Now?"Lucas ask.

"Yes"Chaewon said.

Lucas look at Nari who raise her left eyebrow.

"Go"Nari said.

Lucas nod and hug her before leaving the room.

"We gonna visit you later!"Yumi shout and Nari smile.

They leave and Nari look around her room.She didn't know what to do.

779 words
31/12/2018