Chapter 18: Outdoor Activity

18

⚔️

Today all of the team have to do outdoor activity.No excuses.Nari who having a bad headache have to do it.Yes this is the life becoming a rescuer team for zombies attack.It's very hard.Nari take her medicine and eat it to prevent her from pass out at the open field.

Jungkook and Yumi were busy doing warming up infront of the hallways while waiting for the others.They have to go together.Chaewon and Yixing come out from their room while stretching their arm.

Nari come out from her room with her messy bun and she have 2 pain patches on his side head.Jaemin and Lucas look at her with a worry face.

"You okay?"Jaemin ask while looking at Nari.

"Yeah I'm fine"She said and walk away.

The others follow Nari to the open field.The trainer were busy handling the trainee.Nari and the others start to run 3 laps for the first training.

They finish their running activity and start to do their leg workout and body workout.Lucas look at Nari who have a weak face plaste on it.Lucas know she hold in the pain.

They finish and take a rest beside the field.Nari sit far away from her teammates.She drink the water and wipe away all the sweat running down from her face.She take off her pain patches and throw it away.She keep on massaging her temples until Lucas come from behind and massage her head.After he done,he take a sit beside Nari.

"Feel good now?"He ask looking at Nari.

"Yeah,Thanks"Nari said and give him a sweet smile.

"Nari..if you still can't handle the pain,go to your room and get enough rest,I don't want you to pass out"Lucas said to her with a worry tone.

"I will be fine,don't worry"Nari said and smile again.

Lucas smile at her and look around and notice Jaemin is looking at him with Nari.Lucas know he is jealous.Can tell from his face expression but Mark and Renjun keep on patting his back.

Then,they start to run again for 4 laps and on the last lap,Nari fall down and Lucas notice it and quickly run to her.He help her to stand up.

"You can walk?"Lucas ask looking down at Nari.

Yes,Nari is shorter than him.She is right at his shoulder level.

"Yeah I can"Nari said and try to walk but she almost fall and Lucas catch her.

Lucas shake his head and quickly lift her up in bridal style and walk to the elevator and bring her to her room.Lucas put her on the bed and help her to pull up the blanket.

"Rest well okay?"Lucas said and put the headache patch on Nari's forehead.

"I will go now"Lucas said and leave the room.

⚔️

The others were busy playing football even Chaewon and Yumi join them playing.But,Kris and Luhan play basketball on the other side and blaming each other if the ball didn't get inside the net.

Jaemin and his team were busy playing badminton.Jeno who sit beside the field stand up and walk to Kris and Luhan and catch the ball.

"You can play?"Kris ask him.

"Yeah"Jeno said and throw the ball and hit in the net.

Luhan and Kris clap their hand and start to play basketball together with Jeno.

Lucas walk to the other side of the field and sit down while looking at the team playing the games.Jaemin walk to him and take a sit beside him.

"You still like her huh?"Jaemin ask Lucas with his annoying tone.

"What if I say yes? She is my everything"Lucas answer without looking at him.

"She will never fall back to you,she like me"Jaemin said and smirk.

"Huh really? Then why she let me help her instead of you?"Lucas ask with his savage words.

Jaemin just shut up and stand up.

"Listen,you will never get her because I will"Jaemin said and wanted to walk away.

"YOU WILL NEVER"Lucas said and walk away to his teammates playing football.

The situations become more instense and awkward if they keep on like this in their rescuing mission.Lucas play the football while his eyes dart at Jaemin unsatisfied face.

712 words
20/12/2018