Chapter 38: Solving The Problems

38

🕯️

Nari sit on her chair while looking out of the window.Last night,she receive an email from Mr Na that he will kill her mother and brother if she rescue the victims for the next zombies attack.

Nari realise that Mr Na didn't joke about it and Nari knows risking the new people lives is such a big mistake to her because she and the team are the senior of the rescuer team.

Chaewon and Yumi walk inside Nari's lab and sit infront her on the chair.Nari who just know look outside the window turn around to look over at both her bestfriends.

"Are you okay?"Chaewon ask Nari.

"Yeah I'm fine"Nari said as she take the document file and put it inside the big white envelope before seal it.

"You know you can talk to us if you are in problem"Yumi said.

"Nari"Lucas call her as he walk in the lab slowly and stand behind Chaewon with Kris.

The four of them are really close but not as close as Nari with Namjoon who she can tell everything to him.

"Tell us what that Mr Na told you"Kris ask as he put the excalibur that Nari lend her for his training inside the cupboard.

"He told me that if I ever rescue the victims on the next attack,he will kill my mom and my brother"Nari said as she lean on her chair resting her neck.

"What the fuck did he want,why would he risking other people lives"Lucas said let out his anger he have been holding in.

"Okay whatever it is if there is another attack we don't have choice,we have to save them"Nari said remember about the rules her father and her made before the team made to a rescuer team.

"You can just go to Black Knights Lab and save your mother while the team save the victims"Yumi said.

"Are you crazy? Mr Na mean that the whole team can't go for rescuing or Mrs Han and Jisung will die"Kris said to Yumi.

"Is that so?"Chaewon ask Nari.

"Yes"Nari said.

"You have another trainee right?"Lucas ask.

"Yeah but why?"Nari ask him back.

"You can tell them to rescue the victims"Kris said.

"I can't!"Nari said and sigh heavily right after that.

"But why?"Chaewon ask.

"Did you forget when we recite the pledge and sign the contract?"Nari ask them.

"What is said?"Yumi ask.

"As the senior of Han Lab&Research,a rescuer and medication,I promise to not break the rules or ask my junior trainee to do my work and even be in a rescuer team without the permission of Mr Han"Nari recite the pledge again infront of them.

"So how?"Chaewon ask.

"Ask the permission from Mr Han"Lucas said.

"It's very hard Lucas,Mr Na will know eventhough we send the trainee"Nari said and lean back on her chair.

"Let them wear a mask and a jacket that have our lab logo or a shotform"Chaewon said with a good idea.

"But before that we should ask the permission from Mr Han"Kris said.

"I call him now"Nari said to them.

Nari take her phone from her drawer and dial her dad number.After a few seconds,Mr Han answer the call and Nari quickly put the phone on speaker.

"Dad,you know about Mr Na kidnap mom and Jisung right?"Nari ask.

"Yeah I know..what do you want to do?"Mr Han ask.

"I plan to save them but at the same time,Mr Na will do another zombies attack at the other state and if I rescue them with my team,mom and Jisung will die right away"Nari explain.

"So the reason you call me is you want a permission to send other team beside yours which is the trainee?"Mr Han ask and Nari and the others found that amazing that she doesn't have to explain again.

"Yeah,can I? I know about the contract and the pledge but please"Nari said sounded like begging her dad for a permission.

"Yeah sure,make sure they are undercover"Mr Han said giving a permission.

"Thank you dad!"Nari said.

"Make sure to do an arrangement now,don't waste your time and their time,I have to go now,take care,anything happen tell me"Mr Han said before ended the call.

Then,Nari put her phone in the drawer and look at them.She smile at them.The smile she never shown.

"So,can we arrange them now?"Yumi ask.

"Yeah sure,I want Lucas to call the trainee to the gather centre and Kris and the two of you inform the team to gather around at the gather centre too"Nari said giving them order.

"Okay!"They all said at the same time.

Then,the four of them leave Nari's lab and do their work Nari ask them.Nari take her green army jacket and leave her lab and walk to the gather centre to meet everyone there.

849 words
31/1/2019