Chapter 25: Rise Up II

25

🏹

Nari and her teammates wake up sharp on 5 am and get ready for their mission.Then,they see a food on the dining table.Nari then walk out from the house instead of eating the food.Her eyes dart on the building full with smoke.

Nari run inside the house.

"We should leave now,we don't have much time"Nari said to them.

"We should eat first Nari"Kai said.

"If you want to eat,then you can eat here forever because we are rescuer team not a camper"Nari said and wanted to leave the house but her eyes focus on the poster hanging on the wall.

A Black Knights Lab & Research certificate and there is a picture of the woman who she help yesterday.

Nari take her crossbow and point at the woman.

"Don't eat that!"Nari shout to the team and they quickly stand up and go to Nari.

"So you pretend that you don't know anything?"Nari ask the woman and the woman smile evily at her.

Without waiting a seconds,Nari shoot the woman head using the crossbow and use her shotgun to headshot the woman.

"Let's go now"Nari said and they follow Nari.

🏹

Right now,they were in a village.So of course the house are far one by one.Nari hide behind the house and peep and see a group of zombies literally everywhere.

"I think we have to split up but hide behind the house and get inside the house if you find a victim"Nari whisper to them.

"Can we go by partners?"Jeno ask.

"Yes we go by partners since the whole village is big"Nari said.

"I want to go with Nari"Jaemin said and stand beside Nari.

"Whatever,let's go"Nari said.

Nari notice Lucas unsatisfied face just now because he want to be with Nari.Nari ignore him and walk to the house and hide under the table when she saw a zombie infront of the house door.

"I will shoot that"Jaemin said and take out his shotgun and shoot the zombie head.

Nari get out from under the table and walk to the house door and knock it before she open it.Then,she walk inside and found the victim at the kitchen.

"Don't worry,you are safe now,I'm Captain Nari from the rescuer team of Nari Lab & Research"Nari said and notice the woman and her grandson sigh in relief.

"Is it safe? We can get out from this Land Zone?"The grandson ask.

"We can get out from here,but we need to save another people"Nari said and give him a little smile.

"We should get out now,because the attack have rise up"Jaemin said while looking outside the window.

Nari and Jaemin bring them out from the house and go to another house.Suddenly,Nari phone ringing.