Chapter 4: Team Work

04

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Nari and the others walk to the gas station and stop walking and hide behind a breakdown car.

"So now,we team up like how I divide,team 1 will settle down gas station,team 2 will be at the hospital and team 3 at the grocery store"Nari command.

"Alright captain"Jackson said.

All of them walk to their own place.Start with team 1 which they are at the gas station.

"How many are there?"Kai ask.

"A group in the gas station counter and a group also hanging around at the petrol pump"Nari said looking at the zombies.

"Okay now Lucas,Kris and Kai together and Wonho,Shownu and Jooheon together"Nari command standing up making all the zombies look at her.

"Go now! Just let me settle outside,you settle inside!"Nari shout and all of them run inside.

Nari use her throwing stars&knives and throw it right at all the zombies head.She hang her sword and cut the zombies head with it.She's sweating a lot.

"This is way too much,I thought inside is way more than outside"Nari murmur looking around.

"Now I'm in a circle"Nari said and look at her nunchucks hanging beside her backpack.

While inside the gas station counter,they already clear all of the zombies.

"Nari!"Lucas shout making all of them in there look at him.

"We have to save Nari"Wonho said.

"I will go with Lucas"Kris volunteer and both of them go to the group of zombies and use their sniper to shoot the zombies.

Nari take her excalibur behind her and cut all the zombies head.The head and body fall down on the ground and Nari look around her.No zombies but there is one zombie want to bite Lucas neck again.She ran to Lucas and stab the zombies head using her excalibur.Lucas look at her bluntly.

"Thanks babe"Lucas said after he look at the zombie which the body have split in two.

"Wow,we can eat a chicken dinner tonight"Jooheon said as he walk to them.

"Not a chicken but a zombie meat"Kai said and chuckle.

Nari shake her head and look at the clinic behind her.There is a group of zombies.She look at her detect watch.

"We have 1 victim in the clinic right in the medicine counter,maybe it's a nurse"Nari said still looking at her detect watch.

"Let's go"Shownu said and all of them walk to the clinic but they are very careful.

Nari stop walking and hide behind the door.

"Who have shotgun?"Nari whisper asking them.

"I have it"Jooheon and Shownu said at the same time.

"Shoot that zombie in there"Nari whisper and gesture them to go to the window.

[AU!][✓]AOTZ S1 | THE APOCALYPSEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें