Chapter 39: Arrangements

39

🕯️

Nari walk along the hallways and open the gather centre big door.When she step in,all the trainees already stand in a line and Nari walk in the middle of the line to the front.

All of the trainees bow to Nari and her teammates as a respect to them for being their senior or so call legend of rescuing.

Nari stand infront them and stand in between Lucas and Kris.

"Okay,the reason of I call of you for today is I have a good news"Nari said and stop for awhile looking around.

"I know all of you have been waiting for this news and I would love to take 12 trainees to be in the rescuer team and I will divide into two teams"Nari said and they whisper to each other.

"Pay attention"Nari said coldly.

"I will call your name one by one and please line up in the middle"Nari said and they nod understanding.

Nari start to call one by one of the name and they line up one by one.Hongjoong,Seonghwa,Yunho,Yeosang,Choi San,Mingi,Wooyoung,Jongho,Xiao Dejun,Huang Guanheng,Liu Yangyang and Minghao.

"I'm sorry to the others I didn't call your name,I choose them because I have seen their ability"Nari said to let go of her guilty.

"Team 1 will consist of Hongjoong until Mingi while team 2 consist of Wooyoung until Minghao"Nari said and they make two lines.

"Your leader will be Minghao and please do your best rescuing the victims,the equipment we will give you is the best that your senior team have use before"Nari said.

"All of you can leave for your training except for this 12 trainees that I have choose"Nari said.

All the trainees except the 12 trainees leave the gather centre.

"As a leader,I would love all of you to recite the pledge that Lucas will recite after this"Nari said and give the microphone to Lucas.

Then,Lucas began to recite the pledge and follow by the 12 trainees.Nari then give them the contract and they read it before signing the contract.

"All of you are now officially the junior rescuer team of Han Lab&Research and you are responsible for the attack"Nari said while Kris and team 1 put the badge on their jacket.

"Be ready when the alarm ring at your dorm and take all your equipment at the gun centre and the medical centre"Yixing said.

"Make sure to wear boots if you don't want to get scold by your boss,Han Nari"Lucas said and Nari give him a short smile.

"Get enough sleep and eat properly"Nari said.

"Goodluck everyone"Chaewon said.

"Do the best and don't ever make a mistake if you don't want to be kick out from this lab,thank you"Nari said before leave the gather centre.

Then,all of them leave the centre and walk to their dorm.Nari walk in her lab and do some examinations for those chemicals things.

🕯️

On the next day,the alarm ringing at the hallways in the trainees dorm.The trainees quickly do their morning routine.Then,they pack up all their equipments and gather at the helipad centre.

Nari and her teammates who already at the helipad centre look at the trainees who run as fast as they can because they doesn't want to do any mistake for their first rescuing team.

"Goodluck on your rescue and make sure you kill them by headshot"Nari said and make a gun sign.

"Thank you Captain Nari"Guanheng said to Nari and give a thumbs up to her.

"Go now"Lucas said and they get inside their helicopter.

Then,the trainees leave to the another state to rescue the victims.

"We have to use the jet"Nari said and point at the jet.

"Let's go before we late"Yixing said and they walk to the jet and get inside it.

The jet left the lab and go to Black Knights Lab&Research.

674 words
31/1/2019