Chapter 28: Attack Again

28

🏹

After the helicopter take the victims,the team rest inside the house.Nari still sleeping on Lucas lap.

They were eating the food and fill their stomach with the food the pilot give them.Lucas awake from the sleep and look around him and found the team busy eating.

"Lucas...here your food and Nari,wake her up"Chaewon said and put the food container infront of him.

"Thanks Chaewon"Lucas thanks her and she sit back with the team.

Lucas look down at Nari who sleep like a baby.There is a wound on her left cheek.He feel bad if he wake her up but he had to.Nari should be eating by now.

"Nari..."Lucas call her and tap on her cheeks the way he use to do before.

"Hm?"Nari wake up but still laid in Lucas lap.

"Wake up and eat first,I don't want you to get sick"Lucas said and she get up from Lucas lap and sit beside Lucas.

Lucas know she is half asleep.Nari rest her head on Lucas shoulder and close her eyes.

"You want me to feed you?"Lucas ask her and she slightly nod.

Nari suddenly wake up and her eyes open widely now.She realize she have been clingy with Lucas.

"I'm sorry"Nari said and take the food container and start eating the meals.

Lucas who just finish his food look at Nari eating her meals.Nari notice he's looking at her.She finish her last bite and throw the container in the trash bin.

"Okay guys,ready?"Nari ask then drink her water.

"Ready"They said.

"Let's go now,split up"Nari said and they split up.

"Make sure your bullet is full"Nari said before stepping out of the house.

Nari look around and their surroundings fill with big house.She look behind and see her teammates walking to her direction.

"We go one by one of the house and rescue the victims as soon as we can"Nari said.

They nod and go to one of the house.They walk inside and found nothing.Nari feel like someone walk from upstairs.She look up from the staircase.

"Is anynone up there?"Nari ask.

No answer.Nari walk upstairs and suddenly she step on something.She kneel down and take the nametag.

'Qian Kun'
*under Black Knights Lab&Research

Nari shove the nametag in her pocket and point her gun at one of the door.She slowly open the door and didn't see anyone but the glass breaking.She run to the window and see all black outfit guy run to the forest.

"Fuck"Nari said and she suddenly shoot the roof.

Lucas run upstairs and found Nari.

"What's wrong? You okay?"Lucas said as he walk to Nari.

Nari step out of the room and walk downstairs.

"Let's go!"Nari shout.

🏹

Team 2 were in the house killing a few zombies in the kitchen.They look at the victims body.Yixing shake his head and quickly stab the kitchen knife from the table in the victims head.

"Let's go to the other house,my tracking watch didn't beep"Yixing said and they walk out from the house.

Then,they walk to other house one by one but they didn't founnd any victims that survive.What they found is a dead body in the house.

"We fail"Xiumin said and look down on his boots.

"We did try our best but we can't"Yixing said trying to calm him down.

"The virus spread too fast,we are not that fast"Chaewon said.

Then,they found the other teammates with a sad face and guilty because they can't save any of the victims.There is blood everywhere in the house.Except for one.Nari face expression fill with anger and revenge fill in her heart and mind.

"I can't stand anymore"Nari said suddenly and they look at Nari at the same time.

"No! Please!"Nari and the team heard someone shout.

Nari run to the voice direction and open the door and found the 3 victims have been tied up and there is syringe on the floor and a chemicals bottle.

"Where are they?"Nari ask the woman who struggling from the rope tied around her wrist.

"They run inside the forest back there"The woman said after Taehyung and Jimin cut the rope.

Nari take her phone and call her dad.

"Dad,when can I go there? I really can't stand this anymore"Nari said in frustration and the team confuse.

"You can't Nari,it's too dangerous"Her dad said on the phone.

"I will go if I have to risk my ownlife to save the whole state"Nari said ended the call and shove her phone inside the backpack.

The situation become more intense when they look at Nari wanted an explanation.

"So guys,let's go now"Jungkook said breaking the intense and silence situation.

They walk out from the house and their walkie talkie suddenly vibrating.

"There is another attack not far from your destination,10km away"

"We will be there"

Nari said as the captain and they run to the other side of the zone with the victims survive.

850 words
31/12/2018